Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Zero Correspondence from [blank]  (Read 1358 times)

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
Zero Correspondence from [blank]
« on: January 13, 2005, 12:15:52 PM »
I havn't heard ANYTHING from these schools:

NYU
William and Mary

anyone? and I don't mean acceptances, I mean like completions etc.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

Cool Hand Luke

• View Profile
Re: Zero Correspondence from [blank]
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 09:32:34 PM »
Ditto on NYU. Their application should even be complete now, but I never got anything from them (sent application Dec 23). Another thread suggests they take a long time to confirm completed apps, but do they not send anything until it's completed?
3.58/172 LSN: CoolHandLuke
Since that seems to be the thing y'all do around here.

vickymaz

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 10:04:55 PM »
Also ditto on NYU. Sent mine in at the beginning of December, LSDAS report at the end of December, and never an "application received" or "complete" from them. I called in mid-January and they said "didn't you get our email?" and I said "no" and they said "oh...well, you should get a 'complete' email in the next couple of weeks".

Still nothing. I'm not going to call and bug them again - I'll just assume that they're very bad at notifying.

NYKnicks

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 10:08:13 PM »
Add me to the NYU list. I haven't heard anything from them after I sent the app in during November.

William and Mary has been updating me through email though, so maybe you want to email them or call.

jayhawk

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 10:12:32 PM »
nyu didn't send anything when my app was received, but they did send an email when it was complete.  also, the decision was dated the same day as my complete email.  so perhaps they don't send something that says you are complete until they are ready to look at your app, in contrast to some schools where 'complete' essentially means that they have everything, but they won't get to it for a while.

mmyles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 10:16:03 PM »
I received a complete email from NYU on Jan. 13th.  Still no decision either way.

murkydreamer

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2005, 09:54:42 AM »
I got a complete e-mail from NYU about a month after I applied.  Have heard absolutely nothing from W&M.  I think I will call them today to see if my app is complete and if I got in-state consideration. 

SMarie

• Sr. Citizen
  • age 32, 2.94 UGPA, LSAT 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2005, 10:38:49 AM »
I haven't heard anything from GW..I sent in my app on December 27, 2004.
In:  Univeristy of Baltimore PT
Out:  Catholic PT, Howard...
Pending:  GMU, American and GW (all PT)

Lucy_Law

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2005, 11:39:58 AM »
THalky - I applied to GW the exact same day. I haven't heard anything from them either, but I am reluctant to call and bother them. I looked on their admissions page and it mentioned postcards an applicant could complete with the application to be notified of status...I guess those of use who used LSACD don't get any such forms. I inferred from this postcard business that they don't send any other correspondence to applicants. Annoying.
GULC '08

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2005, 12:15:04 PM »
I didn't receive anything from GWU until the acceptance email. It is a bit annoying, but I doubt contacting them will help.
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine