Law School Discussion

Zero Correspondence from [blank]

Re: Zero Correspondence from [blank]
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2005, 11:46:23 AM »
I called GW and had no problem getting my file status...

Bluenine

• Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2005, 12:41:22 PM »
NORTHWESTERN >:( I sent in my app in November!  I keep checking the status check, but it hasn't changed in over a month.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2005, 12:44:53 PM »
I got a complete e-mail from NYU about a month after I applied.  Have heard absolutely nothing from W&M.  I think I will call them today to see if my app is complete and if I got in-state consideration. 

hey murky, did you make that call?

murkydreamer

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2005, 01:45:21 PM »
I got a complete e-mail from NYU about a month after I applied.  Have heard absolutely nothing from W&M.  I think I will call them today to see if my app is complete and if I got in-state consideration. 

hey murky, did you make that call?

Just called.  My application is complete and in the review cycle, although the person I spoke to didn't know if I was classified as a resident (she said I had applied as one but that a decision hadn't been made on that yet). 

140am

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2005, 01:58:43 PM »
No word (complete or not or otherwise) at all from Buffalo, applied 10/30.

No word (complete or not or otherwise) at all from Loyola New Orleans, applied 1/17.

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2005, 12:54:05 PM »
I applied to NYU on 1/6, got my complete email on 1/26 (today) and heard nothing from them until the complete email. 

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2005, 06:49:19 PM »
Not a peep from these guys since the fee waiver:

Cornell Law School
Washington University in St. Louis
Washington And Lee University
Indiana University-Bloomington

I can only assume that I'm "complete" and they're busy laughing at my application. It may take a while for them to finish, my PS was kind of long. :)

Nothing from Howard either . . .

bluetubist

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2005, 06:20:15 AM »

I visited in the last week of December, and the recruitment coordinator told me that they don't really START looking at Apps until the end of January. However, I seem to remember an email invite to an open house and a complete email on the same day in early January.

140am

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2005, 11:13:15 AM »

I visited in the last week of December, and the recruitment coordinator told me that they don't really START looking at Apps until the end of January. However, I seem to remember an email invite to an open house and a complete email on the same day in early January.

Thanks for the info, at least I know there's probably nothing amiss with my application.