Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 810 times)

unggio

• View Profile
is it just me?
« on: January 13, 2005, 02:15:07 AM »
This forum seems pretty stupid, all I see is drivel between JULIE the retard and DOWNY the arrogant dumbasss.

They are stupid beyond words. 
I hope they never become lawyers or GOD forbid actually represent someone on trial.

or maybe its just me

note to downy and julie: I will not be responding to any replies to this post, so don't bother.
2nd yr engineering major

A.J

Re: is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 02:57:30 AM »
Yeah you're right dude.  There really isnt anything else on this site.  Maybe it isnt worth your time after all.  :)

bluetooth

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 07:30:25 AM »
You, go away. Julie is pretty. And Downy is the God of IIS(irritable intestine syndrome).     Newbies are not allowed to insult them. Who are you?

quote author=unggio link=topic=21217.msg304109#msg304109 date=1105600507]
This forum seems pretty stupid, all I see is drivel between JULIE the retard and DOWNY the arrogant dumbasss.

I hope they never become lawyers or GOD forbid actually represent someone on trial.

or maybe its just me

note to downy and julie: I will not be responding to any replies to this post, so don't bother.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2005, 08:00:03 AM »

or maybe its just me

if you around longer, you learn who start what.  downy's avowed purpose to start fights, which make him bully.  julie's avowed purpose, in response, is to stand up to him.

it downy and his minions (wow, the guy got minions!) who post their idiotic threads on wrong boards, and julie who ask lsd moderators to move those threads.  and you need not visit this part of lsd, right?

and, by all means, deny us the distinct pleasure of your reply.

buster

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2005, 08:01:54 AM »
Thankfully you have now improved this forum immensely with your thoughtful contribution.

or maybe its just me

DOWNY

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2005, 01:02:02 PM »

Better get used to the idea.

Also, learn how to take a public Internet message board with a grain of salt. Don't get so worked up about things that are obviously not serious and that do not concern you.

Finally, you sound like a loser. Good luck with that.

HTH

kristay

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2005, 01:06:44 PM »
Thankfully you have now improved this forum immensely with your thoughtful contribution.

Second.

Unggio, your post did absolutely nothing...whining, complaining, and name calling doesn't fix problems.  Good job.