Law School Discussion

Loyola Law School, Los Angeles

Ivy_Hopeful

• Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT 141
    • View Profile
Re: Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2003, 08:45:05 AM »
Lance,
  Where are you planning on going to law school, just curious?

lp4law

• super genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2003, 06:25:02 AM »
I just started at Southwestern a couple of weeks ago.   Because I'm commuting about 60 miles each way, the drive's a little rough.  But judging from the first couple weeks of class, it's definitely worth the trip.  The school's administration has been well organized, professional, and very helpful to me as an incoming student (I'm an engineer.  I can get lost easily).  The professors' backgrounds are substantial and I've been very impressed with the quality of instruction all around.  In addition, the library is gorgeous and their new state-of-the-art courtroom is nearing completion.  The backgrounds of the evening students here are incredibly diverse.  I thought I was a pretty smart dude, being an aerospace engineer and all.  But last night I met a classmate of mine who is just happens to be a neurosurgeon by day.  This place is top-notch.

Good luck.

lance

Ivy_Hopeful

• Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2003, 07:16:53 AM »
It sounds like you found the perfct law schoo for your self, lp, good luck to you in the future and at exam time.  8)

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2004, 05:22:31 PM »
Im a bit confused, I havent heard from Loyola, yet they have people on wait list?  Isnt that a little odd?

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2004, 05:26:02 PM »
Doh, nevermind, Im a tard.  Never occured that last years stuff would be on here.