Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In at GW, Notre Dame, Vandy  (Read 558 times)

timmy76

In at GW, Notre Dame, Vandy
« on: January 11, 2005, 12:51:13 AM »
3.75, 165...found out today and I am too lazy to post to individual threads.  Also, a letter telling me of an impending scholarship from William and Mary.  Still holding out hope for the big boys.  Hope you all are doing well.

Starresky

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LeftMusic
    • View Profile
Re: In at GW, Notre Dame, Vandy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 12:51:39 AM »
That is AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kollesch

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2005, 09:19:18 AM »
Wow, congrats! Those are great schools. Could you tell me how you heard from Vandy and GW (email first or snail mail)? Thanks.

BroncoWrestling

• Music Midtown makes me do stupid things
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 09:23:38 AM »
when did you get that letter about impending scholarship from W&M?   Where did you go to undergrad?  Do you have any work experience or unique extracirrculars that complement your numbers?
Accepted:  GWU (10k/yr), GMU, W&M (10k + 4k / yr), Emory, UGA, UF, UNC, U of Ariz.
Deferred:  UVA
Pending:  Harvard, Stanford, Duke

timmy76

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2005, 04:44:13 PM »
ND - email
Vandy- Snail mail
GW- email

As for the WM scholarship --  I go to a top school, am in an honors program, also am in a super-slective honors program within my major, I direct a community service organization, and am involved in a fair amount of ECs.  I hope that does not come across as arrogant because I do not mean it to be.  But I believe that I was pretty assured entry to these schools based on numbers alone.  Good luck to everyone.