Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Do you LFs stay up at night wishing you were me?  (Read 3399 times)

DOWNY

Do you LFs stay up at night wishing you were me?
« on: January 10, 2005, 05:46:01 PM »
You know who you are.

Please provide your responses to my secretary, Julie Fern. Remember to speak slowly as she is partially retarded due to a tragic dildo accident.

While not a very good secretary, I thought I would provide Julie with a purpose in life, as her previous reason for existing was to follow me around and post innane *&^%. From now on Julie is my official secretary and will be handling some of my fan mail.

Julie get me some coffee you dumb female dog.

HTH

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Do you LFs stay up at night wishing you were me?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 07:46:07 PM »
You know who you are.

Please provide your responses to my secretary, Julie Fern. Remember to speak slowly as she is partially retarded due to a tragic dildo accident.

While not a very good secretary, I thought I would provide Julie with a purpose in life, as her previous reason for existing was to follow me around and post innane sh*t. From now on Julie is my official secretary and will be handling some of my fan mail.

Julie get me some coffee you dumb female dog.

HTH

as matter of fact, downy, julie have your first fan letter right here, from director of wayne state university veterinary labs:

"Dear Mr. Downy,

Please find enclosed an itemized invoice for various rectal surgeries that were required to be performed on a number of your test subects following your last "tour" with your Cub Scout troop.  We will expect your payment within a week, and feel confident that you fully appreciate why cash will be required.  This means, of course, that we decline your offer to reimburse us by tendering your collection of Barbie dolls--they, too, have been seriously compromised.

But, there's also some good news:  you're going to be a father!  We figure the kittens will arrive first, followed by the beagles.  Last, we expect the lamb and at least four goats.

Veterinarily yours,
Emil C. Fasbacher, DVM"

on your behalf, julie reply:

"dear dr. fasbacher:  downy freely admit his paternity, and will expect extensive visiting hours with all his progeny.  frankly, he very much need the attention, as his every waking minute devoted to getting it--the attention, julie mean.  he never had any luck with women, of which you have the most convincing of evidence.  cordially, julie fern, acting corresponding secretary to his neediness."

thansk you, downy, for giving julie this chance to serve.

DOWNY

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 07:58:30 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up for me, but you still didn't bring my coffee. Get to it miserable whore!

Also, that is BY FAR the longest post you have ever typed, and it was devoted to me. Clearly I am your reason for existing and you should bow to my greatness every chance you get.

Finally, the beagles aren't mine, send them back.

HTH

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 08:15:27 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up for me, but you still didn't bring my coffee. Get to it miserable whore!

Also, that is BY FAR the longest post you have ever typed, and it was devoted to me. Clearly I am your reason for existing and you should bow to my greatness every chance you get.

Finally, the beagles aren't mine, send them back.

HTH

no, julie have much longer posts elsewhere.  as for coffee, you can piss in your cup and drink it for all julie care.  and the beagles look exactly like you on the sono, and they giving everyone the finger in there.

DOWNY

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 10:09:13 PM »
Julie how many times do I have to tell you, the beagles only want to mate with other dogs, not peo- oops, nevermind.

Julie Fern

• a web site, two clones, and a playwright!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 05:11:30 AM »
what about the illegitimate children you had with your father or uncle?
they need your child support, or is it your cousin support?
julie dont know much about incestuous families

enlighten julie or more realistically humor julie with your erudition of incestuous relations

pretty please.....
a body count a terrible thing.   (then again, julie just bitter and filled with hatred.)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 08:18:47 AM »
what about the illegitimate children you had with your father or uncle?
they need your child support, or is it your cousin support?
julie dont know much about incestuous families

enlighten julie or more realistically humor julie with your erudition of incestuous relations

pretty please.....

julie-clone not very good, eh?  julie continues to be complimented by this sad attempt to impersonate her--as though these non-insults somehow will be enough for julie.

downy, you can't be criticized too strongly, or often enough.  this the saddest move yet!  now everyone see that you the one who create troll accounts to "troll" downy.  this almost as bad as blow-up doll you got for girlfriend.

julie fern

• julie now have clone !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2005, 04:55:34 PM »
julie tell pseudo-julie to read other posts, has more background information on downy's incestuous family.  real julie not pull pretentious insults from thin air.

so please......

TO: pseudo julie "talk to the hand".
    "cause the real julie don't want to hear it"
julie have many long lost sisters
goddess julie loves you all

Julie Fern

• a web site, two clones, and a playwright!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2005, 05:01:23 PM »
julie tell pseudo-julie to read other posts, has more background information on downy's incestuous family.  real julie not pull pretentious insults from thin air.

so please......

TO: pseudo julie "talk to the hand".
    "cause the real julie don't want to hear it"

julie suppose since imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, julie is content with her life.  julie has helped start the julie movement

by the way julie fern's username is spelled"Julie Fern" with capitals.
a body count a terrible thing.   (then again, julie just bitter and filled with hatred.)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2005, 08:23:05 AM »
and julie have additional fan letter, this time from one of downy's sisters:

"Dear Sweetheart:  It's been a whole week since you came to me at night.  And please don't worry about what happened last time, as I'm sure that it happens to all men at some time or other.  And so this also suggests that there also are othyer men to whom it happens all the time.  Really.  Anyway, I  need the money.  Gina."

on downy's behalf, julie respond as follows:  "gina, please not toy with emotions of his neediness.  either marry him or let him go.  and, above all else, lower your prices.  julie fern, acting corresponding secretary to his neediness."