Law School Discussion

suggestions - forgot to include honors college degree

suggestions - forgot to include honors college degree
« on: January 10, 2005, 09:32:13 AM »
Hey everyone, this is my first post here but I would appreciate a little advice.  I have already submitted my applications and I just realized that I forgot to include my biggest academic accomplishment - my honors college degree.  For those of you not familiar with that, it's basically graduating with honors except it also requires taking special classes, maintaining a certain g.p.a., doing projects, writing a thesis, etc.  I can't believe I neglected something so important to me - I couldn't sleep at all last night.  Anyway, I attached my resume (which includes the honors thing) to all my applications whether the school requested it or not, so do you think I'm covered?  If not, what should I do?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: suggestions - forgot to include honors college degree
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 10:29:38 AM »
I think that since you put it on the resume- you'll be OK- plus it's probably listed on your transcripts. I graduated with honors and cum laude and it's listed on the transcript- but I also put it on my resume, just to make sure that it was covered

pointdexterish

• 95% there
    • View Profile
    • Juris Novus
Re: suggestions - forgot to include honors college degree
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 10:32:04 AM »
Unless you meant to include this in a personal statement and did not, in which case you will have to notify each school and ask them to hold your app until you send in the updated PS, you should be fine.