Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: very curious about julie fern  (Read 4738 times)

unggio

• View Profile
very curious about julie fern
« on: January 10, 2005, 02:08:57 AM »
julie has been posting for quite a while on LSD, and i really wanna kno how come she talks like a toddler that is just learning how to speak.  her choice of grammar is really in[tr][/tr]consistent with her views on politics or her other topics (which is usually pretty intelligent)

does she think it makes her funny? cute?

i'm very nonplussed  ???

2nd yr engineering major

Dolcejn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: very curious about julie fern
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 03:33:07 AM »
The general consensus seems to be that Julie is not in fact "Julie."  Or rather, it's a personality that has been created (perhaps by a man).  Note the pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow.

hope this helps :)
HLS

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 09:28:17 AM »
julie talk sorta funny because she contract brain cloud from eating bad tunafish sandwich, so please not make fun of tragic disability.  doctors say there possible surgical cure, but it somewhat risky.  julie may try it some day, but only if operation not compromise her ability to properly accessorize.  at moment, julie trying to recuperate from two broken legs suffered while hunting grizzly bears with bow and arrow (well, there also nail-file involved, but that whole other story, really). 

anyhoo, julie choose to not give out personal information about herself, and her experience on lsd confirm wisdom of that decision.  if you hadn't noticed, there putzes on this site who will use such information against you if you not let them bully you.  julie has received many threats in little more than month on site, including on her life.  putzes even set up anti-julie web site just to try to get julie's e-mail address, which not work.  (by way, lsders:  did you visit site and post comments?)  even this very thread, unggio (if that your real name, newbie), may be part of effort to try hurt julie.  (not to worry:  julie can handle bullies, and then some.  if nothing else, julie's mommy lawyer!)

and even if you choose to disclose personal information here, there likely someone who contest it--which make certain amount of sense, julie suppose, as anyone who spend time on lsd know there have to be certain amount of fabrication here, especially about lsat scores and sex life (apparently because they so closely related).  so if julie say "yes, julie female person," you can rest assured some dimwit say "lift skirt and prove it," which hard to do in cyberspace.  (and anyway, julie saving self for vpotus male private part cheney, at least until war is over or his next coronary, whichever come first.)

and who give flying sh*t anyway, if it come right down to it?  so, now be plussed.

[we now resume our regularly-scheduled programming.]

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 09:36:36 AM »
The general consensus seems to be that Julie is not in fact "Julie." Or rather, it's a personality that has been created (perhaps by a man). Note the pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow.

hope this helps :)

hey, dolce, lsd positively rampant with "created" personalities.  not you, though--but julie also notice you put ocean between self and rest of us.  clever girl!

Dolcejn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 09:55:18 AM »
lol literally.  and you know julie, maybe you're like santa claus - everyone thinks you're made up but you're actually real!  [and nobody contradict me on Santa...]
HLS

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2005, 09:57:23 AM »
lol literally.  and you know julie, maybe you're like santa claus - everyone thinks you're made up but you're actually real!  [and nobody contradict me on Santa...]

Or like gay republicans.

They do exist... <faint>
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2005, 10:00:46 AM »

Or like gay republicans.

They do exist... <faint>

no doubt on that one, thalky.  most of them in south, though.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2005, 10:02:03 AM »
lol literally. and you know julie, maybe you're like santa claus - everyone thinks you're made up but you're actually real! [and nobody contradict me on Santa...]

jusk ask mr. fern.  (or mrs. claus.)

bluetooth

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2005, 10:12:42 AM »
Julie is pretty. I can hear your voice, which is really sweet.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2005, 10:20:45 AM »
Julie is pretty. I can hear your voice, which is really sweet.

and julie always think of you as lil' fuzzball, even after you shave.  (and you pretty, too, although not quite as pretty this week as last.)