Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: very curious about julie fern  (Read 4747 times)

bluetooth

Re: very curious about julie fern
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2005, 10:29:46 AM »
Julie is pretty. I can hear your voice, which is really sweet.

and julie always think of you as lil' fuzzball, even after you shave.  (and you pretty, too, although not quite as pretty this week as last.)

I like being lil' fuzzball :) I was forced to shave by mommy who also forces me to brush my teeth! Why doesn't she leave me alone and let me be a natural puppy.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2005, 10:49:16 AM »

I like being lil' fuzzball :) I was forced to shave by mommy who also forces me to brush my teeth! Why doesn't she leave me alone and let me be a natural puppy.

you ever around a puppy while it being "natural"?

unggio

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2005, 06:08:43 PM »
julie i hope u were joking about ur "brain cloud from tuna sandwich", otherwise ur bullshyting, not that it matters,
and none of this is meant to attack u or find out your email, just completely out of curiosity

2nd yr engineering major

wrmusgro

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2005, 06:27:29 PM »
julie i hope u were joking about ur "brain cloud from tuna sandwich", otherwise ur bullshyting, not that it matters,
and none of this is meant to attack u or find out your email, just completely out of curiosity

I have to post here! Julie f-cking sucks. That's all you need to know. I'll describe her for you. She probably weighs a duece, duece and a half, I'm betting she dresses in all black, has various piercings and tatoos, harbors a deep loathing for her parents, tells people that she thinks about suicide often (but really she would never have the balls to do it), and the only friends she has were met in an internet chat room (aka she has no friends). I think this description (give or take a little) probably fits her perfectly. YOU F-CKING SUCK JULIE!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2005, 07:26:45 PM »

well, it would be one or the other, wouldn't it?

and how you get that spelling problem?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 07:28:26 PM »
I have to post here! Julie f-cking sucks. That's all you need to know. I'll describe her for you. She probably weighs a duece, duece and a half, I'm betting she dresses in all black, has various piercings and tatoos, harbors a deep loathing for her parents, tells people that she thinks about suicide often (but really she would never have the balls to do it), and the only friends she has were met in an internet chat room (aka she has no friends). I think this description (give or take a little) probably fits her perfectly. YOU F-CKING SUCK JULIE!

well, it was time for your daily denunciation.  if you had a girlfriend, she'd be jealous.

bluetooth

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2005, 09:20:04 PM »
 :D You are manipulating the word "natural"?

you ever around a puppy while it being "natural"?

fragolina

• Sr. Citizen
  • *cluck cluck*
    • AOL Instant Messenger - fragolina+moda
    • View Profile
    • Fragolina
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2005, 09:28:02 PM »

sounds hot...

love ya jules! Soak up the attention hon - no press is bad press  ;)
Fragolina

Frago on LSN
In: Chicago, UMich, UVA, G-town, UCLA, Indy-B, Rutgers, MSU, Cornell
Praying: NYU, Columbia
Withdrawn: NWU, W&M, W&L, GWU, USC, BU
Out: HLS, SLS

IrishGuyJay

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2005, 09:43:52 PM »
julie actually a robot!

No way.  Julie too pretty to be a robot.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2005, 10:28:40 PM »
sounds hot...

love ya jules! Soak up the attention hon - no press is bad press ;)

julie ever tell you that you pretty?