Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: AJ is Worthy of the Attention Once Reserved for DOWNY  (Read 2752 times)

A.J

AJ is Worthy of the Attention Once Reserved for DOWNY
« on: January 09, 2005, 11:38:09 AM »
Hi

Keep posting your inane little poem and comment.  I dont mind.  I understand that some people are just sore losers. :)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: AJ is Worthy of the Attention Once Reserved for DOWNY
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 12:16:07 PM »
which duke are you?

A.J

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 12:21:34 PM »
Bo

swagger

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Swagger008
    • View Profile
    • LSN for stats
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 12:30:03 PM »
3:1 this thread becomes another fight between Julie Fern and Judah.

addictiveboard

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 12:53:36 PM »
Hi

Keep posting your inane little poem and comment.  I dont mind.  I understand that some people are just sore losers. :)

I will. Don't take any personal offense to it or anything. Just bulletin board provocation. Its just that you're the easiest target on this board, so far (look like a trailer park inhabitant, went to a community college, you used to try to pick up girls on here [although unfortunately you seem to have stopped], you keep changing your avatar, you want to come off as smart with all your LR posts [but you went to a community college] ... )

I really wish I could spend all day on here arguing with you people. This board is home for someone who likes to argue. I think its because everyone on here wants to be a lawyer (except you I hope.) Unfortunately I don't want to pull a Western Washington U with my life so I can't waste too much time on here.

addictiveboard

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 01:09:54 PM »
Just so you don't it too personally, you're not all bad. You seem to be a little religious, based on one of your posts, and at least you're trying to learn and grow out of WWU. You supposedly know how to play the guitar, which is an excellent skill. You only look like trailer park material because of your haircut and facial hair.

A.J

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 01:11:28 PM »
Its funny how someone who cant dispute the fact that they attend Wayne State continues to diss one of the best and most respected universities of its kind in the entire west region.  Im sure you are tired of being made to look like a fool by me under your real account so you resort to this lame tactit. 

Should I inform the admission reps from the top 10 law schools that visit us every year that they are wasting their time on a ttt?  I guess not since they know us well enough to send some one all the way up to little old Bellingham. 

You are coward.  Furthermore, you lack the intelligence necessary to spar with me over anything remotely complicated.  Did you enjoy the royal ass kicking I gave you on Emerydude's thread? 

A.J

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 01:20:43 PM »
One more thing: The fact that your ego is so diminished that you follow me around, insulting my looks and my intelligence, only serves to reveal your insecurity.  Your pride is destroyed and your life's prospects are undoubtedly looking dire right now.  There can be no other explanation for why you are so worried about me that you keep up this game of hide and seek.  A proverb for you: Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Because of these things, I truly feel sorry for you.  You have my sympathy.

addictiveboard

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2005, 01:36:49 PM »
God this board is f'ing addictive!

For the record, you started flaming me. You followed me around in my posts and posted ridiculous pictures. It was only through your flames that I even became aware of you. Of course after I became aware of you and your laughable attributes, I had no choice but to make fun of them.

And stop trying to sound smart. YOU GO TO WESTERN WASHINGTON U! Nothing you say or do on this forum will ever change that. If you're really smart, walk the walk by getting into a good grad school, then you can talk the talk.

I'm not that inspired to target you anymore. I've exhausted your faults with my poem. There's really nothing left to make fun of. So unless you can provoke me with something compelling, this will probably be my last post to you.

A.J

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2005, 01:41:43 PM »
You lose again, on all counts.  I warned you that you wouldnt like what would come from insulting random people on this board.  You are a pretentious @#!* with nothing to do but worry about me. 

Show your face.  Come on, or are you afraid?  Where do you live?  Where are you know?  Could you take this fight to the street? 

This "fat" face and this mind owns you.