Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BC waiting list  (Read 4011 times)

BC Hope

BC waiting list
« on: January 30, 2002, 04:10:51 PM »
Does anyone know how many people are on the BC waiting list?  Or how many people BC usually takes from the list?  Any help would be appreciated.

anon

Re: BC waiting list
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2002, 03:50:49 PM »
I don't think anyone gets in off the BC waitlist - definitly no one from the regular wait list (there are two: regular and priority).

eve

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2003, 02:27:30 PM »
what were your stats (the lady who got waitlisted)?

Agonzale

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2003, 07:16:29 AM »
I'm currently on the priority waitlist... do they really not take anybody from it?  Does anybody know the statistics?  I keep calling them and first they said that they would start reviewing by June first now they said that it will not be until the end or middle of June. Anybody who has actually gotten in ?

Aurora  >:(

cutie

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 08:26:05 AM »
I am also on the bc priority waitlist and I called today and they said they won't make decision until the end of the month

Ivy_Hopeful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT 141
    • MSN Messenger - dduncan81@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Dduncan81
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Derryp999
    • View Profile
    • A website that I built and maintain.
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 08:35:25 PM »
Agonzale and cutie,
since you were priority waitlisted it could mean that they will reconsider you people when space comes available or its a sneaky way of making you an "honorable mention" Because some places waitlist without ever considering taking you off they figure since you weren't rejected you'll keep your other options open hope for the best and be happy that you were not immediately rejected. This is sad but true &note: this idea was quoted form a UPenn admissions director him/herself.  :( Sorry to give bad news Just hope for the best and keep calling to promote yourself and let them know your still interested.
Winners: Cooley w/$, UDM
Losers: MSU, DePaul, NYLS, UI, Georegtown, WSU, PSU, Kent, Cleavland State, ASU
In Limbo + Purgatory: N/A

Law School Numbers.com

LSD Debut UGPA 3.651 Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT October 1st, 2005: 141