Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone Read xoxoth?  (Read 3499 times)

Eh

• View Profile
Re: Anyone Read xoxoth?
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 10:51:50 AM »
My favorite xoxo poster is Hanna. ;)

Abevigoda

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've been Kittled!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 11:01:26 AM »
You are a sexy beast.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=abevigoda

Catholic University of America
Columbus School of Law

Eh

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2005, 11:03:38 AM »
You are a sexy beast.

Thanks, I guess. ???

Jet

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2005, 11:16:27 AM »
you complain about xoxo "snobs" and "assholes" but people on this board act like theyre so much better... and theyre not.  possibly even worse.  you guys hypocritically trash that board on here quite often, and the shticks here are just as bad.  youve got the rich boys who act elitist and prestigious like BraveLaxer and Pres but one goes to DePauw and works part-time at a country club while the other only got his paralegal job through mommy and daddy's friends and cant argue his way out of a paper bag.  yet they brag about their wealth as if theyve earned it.  i dont get it  ???  then youve got internet tough guys like AJ, Merc, and social drinker who get so riled up and pick fights over posts yet at the same time act as if theyre too cool to care.  ::)   then there's the one chick with the played-out "im a virgin but i joke about sex a lot to get attention and i talk online about how im a frigid, distant female dog in real life and not many people like me" shtick. and there are more... and none of them are hesitant to bash others outside of their group.

while this board acts like theyre better, theyre not.  maybe last year's group here was better, but not this year.  and xoxo is much more helpful for LS info and advice.

just my $.02

LaneSwerver

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2005, 11:18:01 AM »
you complain about xoxo "snobs" and "assholes" but people on this board act like theyre so much better... and theyre not.  possibly even worse.  you guys hypocritically trash that board on here quite often, and the shticks here are just as bad.  youve got the rich boys who act elitist and prestigious like BraveLaxer and Pres but one goes to DePauw and works part-time at a country club while the other only got his paralegal job through mommy and daddy's friends and cant argue his way out of a paper bag.  yet they brag about their wealth as if theyve earned it.  i dont get it  ???  then youve got internet tough guys like AJ, Merc, and social drinker who get so riled up and pick fights over posts yet at the same time act as if theyre too cool to care.  ::)   then there's the one chick with the played-out "im a virgin but i joke about sex a lot to get attention and i talk online about how im a frigid, distant female dog in real life and not many people like me" shtick. and there are more... and none of them are hesitant to bash others outside of their group.

while this board acts like theyre better, theyre not.  maybe last year's group here was better, but not this year.  and xoxo is much more helpful for LS info and advice.

just my $.02

Hey, what about me?