Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: lsat question / answer child folder  (Read 904 times)

WoeIsMe

lsat question / answer child folder
« on: January 04, 2005, 06:36:57 PM »
Andrew,

do you see any value in a child lsat test question folder dedicated to people currently studying for the lsat to post questions/answers?  in theory those currently studying wouldn't have to filter through the many posts for question explanations, and since it is self organizing future test takers can make use of responses months/years in the past.

Woe

PS: this site is really awesome.

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: lsat question / answer child folder
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 09:32:11 PM »
I do think that would be valuable.  I was thinking about something like that.  What we really need is some kind of standard for writing subject lines that identify exactly what the thread is about.  For example:"Dec 2004 - LR - oil spills" (making that up of course, I didn't take the Dec LSAT, but I could imagine an oil spill on the LSAT).

buster

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 09:55:57 AM »
do you think LSAC would be willing to try to clean it up before scoring one's test? oil would really block out those little circles

;)

I do think that would be valuable.  I was thinking about something like that.  What we really need is some kind of standard for writing subject lines that identify exactly what the thread is about.  For example:"Dec 2004 - LR - oil spills" (making that up of course, I didn't take the Dec LSAT, but I could imagine an oil spill on the LSAT).

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 10:49:41 AM »
buster, only answer sheet important.