Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Percentage of avatars of the actual person on LSD (and everything else)  (Read 10931 times)

sordomudo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Percentage of LSD avatars of the actual person
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2005, 02:52:54 PM »
Now this is a "describe your ideal bar situation" thread. I have umm, nothing to contribute.

Dolcejn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2005, 02:54:32 PM »
That sounds lovely :) I played Garbage (the pink album) the entire time I was in London when I was 14.  My taste in music has since changed, but listening to that CD still takes me back to how incredibly cool I felt, going to London after graduating from grade school. Lol.

Hmmm...then let's turn the thread back into the avatar discussion!  I'll post a new one up in honor of it.  If I can find one.
HLS

ilsox7

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2005, 02:55:47 PM »
Dolce is the revolving door of avatars.

Dolcejn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2005, 02:58:18 PM »
Or rather, my avatar is the revolving door of dolcejn.

No yours was better :) And I'm sticking with this one.  No more revolving.
HLS

ilsox7

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2005, 02:59:52 PM »
I just have to ask...how often do you have high tea in London?  I sooo miss having high tea.  So much so that we've thrown around the idea of a British type high tea place in Chicago.  I think it'd go over pretty well.

Dolcejn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2005, 03:01:11 PM »
You know, not very often :( Actually more when I was just visiting!  Oh although there is this gorgeous place in Oxford that does high tea and the best scones ever.  But a lot of the posh English traditions went out the window during the punk era :(
HLS

ilsox7

« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2005, 03:04:22 PM »
I've never been a resident of London (not yet at least) but when I visited we did site seeing in the morning, then high tea and a show.  So good was.  Next time I am there I am sure to make it to a Premiership game.

Dolcejn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2005, 03:07:32 PM »
Go see Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane - that's my football club!  Sit up in the stands where everyone sings :)
HLS

ilsox7

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2005, 03:11:59 PM »
They all sing!  I seriously need to win the lottoa or something so I can spend a couple months in Europe before LS starts.  Oh well...at least "The Complete Law School Companion" that I ordered off of half.com showed up today!

maximumtennis82

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2005, 03:15:14 PM »
You know, not very often :( Actually more when I was just visiting!  Oh although there is this gorgeous place in Oxford that does high tea and the best scones ever.  But a lot of the posh English traditions went out the window during the punk era :(

Would you happen to be talking about a pretty posh cafe on High St?