Law School Discussion

Has Loyola requested your LSAC Report yet?

Shira

• View Profile
    • Email
Has Loyola requested your LSAC Report yet?
« on: January 03, 2005, 03:40:36 PM »
Hey guys... I'm trying to decide whether or not I should get nervous -- I sent my Loyola (Los Angeles) application in early/mid December and they have not yet requested my LSAC information. UCLA requested it almost immediately, so I'm wondering if some schools just take a thousands years and some do not. Has Loyola requested your LSDAS report?

Re: Has Loyola requested your LSAC Report yet?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 03:44:35 PM »
I emailed Loyola last week because I was getting nervous, too.  The response today was basically "Um, yeah, we never got your application."  WTF?  I thought that was the point of applying via LSAC!  Is there some mysterious black hole sucking law school apps out of the internet?  Anyway, I would recommend contacting the admissions office to find out what's going on with your application.

Shira

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 05:17:30 PM »
Well that's not good! I submitted via Loyola's online application form. Hopefully there's not a problem with online submissions in general :-/

I emailed Loyola last week because I was getting nervous, too.  The response today was basically "Um, yeah, we never got your application."  WTF?  I thought that was the point of applying via LSAC!  Is there some mysterious black hole sucking law school apps out of the internet?  Anyway, I would recommend contacting the admissions office to find out what's going on with your application.

AubZamZam

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 06:15:55 PM »
I applied in NOVEMBER and they haven't requested.  I called and they said they have the app.  Now I'm in at USC and wish I could just get my money back; oh well.