Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USF Waiting List  (Read 1053 times)

lawavenger

• View Profile
    • Email
USF Waiting List
« on: April 27, 2004, 04:10:17 PM »
I'm currently on the USF waiting list.  After reading multiple posts on this board how it may help to keep in contact with the Admissions office, I decided to give it a try, in hopes of increasing my admission prospect.  I ended up writing an email to both the admissions office and to the Dean Of Admissions.  I recieved a generic reply (not even applicable to the body of my email) from both in less than an hour.  It seems to me that they probably receive tons of letters everyday concerning admissions that they don't even read the letters. 

Has anyone else been stuck on the USF waiting list?  If so what have you done to followup or to get off the waiting list?

baseballjones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: USF Waiting List
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 07:17:36 PM »
I wouldn't be so sure.  A couple of schools I've emailed send back an immediate form reply, and a couple days go by and an actual reply will appear from a live person.

lawavenger

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: USF Waiting List
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 08:21:35 PM »
The wishful side of me really hope that you're right. With the number of people on the waiting list I'll have to do whatever I can to get an edge.  Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.