Law School Discussion

Taking LSAT in June 05

Hu

Re: Taking LSAT in June 05
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2005, 07:45:57 PM »
Hey Christy? How is the studying going? School is here is driving me crazy-lol need to pick up the lsat studying have slacked in the last couple of weeks, but need to get back to it.

Just wanted to say hello

Karen

Maybe the two of you could just trade emails? ::)

christylove

• If you do not look, you will never see.
    • MSN Messenger - trulve@msn.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2005, 06:48:24 PM »
Hey Christy? How is the studying going? School is here is driving me crazy-lol need to pick up the lsat studying have slacked in the last couple of weeks, but need to get back to it.

Just wanted to say hello

Karen

And if we don't? I do not see the big deal in talking on this DB from time to time, with all the other *&^% that gets posted!

David

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2005, 08:36:17 PM »

Just wanted to say hello

Karen

And if we don't? I do not see the big deal in talking on this DB from time to time, with all the other sh*t that gets posted!

Don't mind Hu. He's a little *&^%.

whostheguy

• Staring contest, you and me..now
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2005, 12:57:10 PM »
Two pieces of advice:
1. Don't take a Kaplan Course
2. Don't take the June LSAT at Northwestern in Chicago where your proctor doesn't speak english, the air conditioning doesn't work, the desks make your back feel like a giant knot, and you sit in the same room for 7 hours.

Sister Funkhaus

• June LSAT HERE I COME
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2005, 05:48:18 PM »
I am having problems with the LG and AR sections. I am interested in trying out testmasters, I have not heard anything too promising about the Kaplan or Princeton review.

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2005, 12:17:33 PM »
Christy,

You might want to investigate each school's attrition rate. California Western has easy admittance, but it also has a very high attrition rate. Choose your school wisely. No sense spending all that time and effort at a particular school only to fall thousands of dollars behind in debts with nothing to show for.