Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: anyone going to Hastings?  (Read 1323 times)

Mikey

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!
    • View Profile
anyone going to Hastings?
« on: May 06, 2001, 05:02:09 PM »
I know this is a pretty new board (judging by the lack of posts - but is anyone else out there going to UC Hastings this fall?

Mikey

Tracy

Re: anyone going to Hastings?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2001, 01:15:41 PM »
Hi Mikey!  I'm probably going to Hastings, unless I get in to UCLA (on the waiting list).  Do you live in/near San Francisco?  I've only been up there a couple time, but it seems like cool city.

Yellow Snow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 04:43:22 PM »
I am hoping to attend Hastings but I haven't heard from them yet. LSAT 158/168 3.4 gpa. It puts me right on the median line.

I have been accepted to some decent East Coast schools that take the higheset LSAT but I wanna stay West. U of Washington turned me down so my hope is riding w/ Hastings now.

romancingthestone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 04:55:04 PM »
I got in and haven't decided yet.  But I have an incredible friend who is definitely going.  She said it seemed pretty chill.

chica1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 11:05:19 PM »
As of right now, it looks like I too am going to Hastings since I haven't heard from UCLA, Santa Clara or Davis. But I'm apprehensive about sending in my deposit before the 15th of April because I really want to know if I get in any where else!

Are any of you going to the Open House on Saturday the 27th?

I'm a little concerned about going there. I heard it's pretty competitive and there doesn't seem to be a sense of community.
What have you guys heard about going there?

Yellow Snow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »
Do any of you mind posting your numbers so I can gauge where I stand?

I know it won't make a difference in the end but you know how it is to obsess about these things.

ebrumm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2004, 11:37:36 AM »
Theres a good chance Ill end up there too, still holding out for my top choice, no news is good news right? - Im in Boston now, but orginally from Marin so it'll be a homecoming for me!

(3.29 / 164 in case you were wondering..)