Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: new years eve  (Read 245 times)

maka nani

• LSD Obsessed
    • AOL Instant Messenger - redsox1079
    • View Profile
new years eve
« on: December 31, 2004, 06:26:17 PM »
does anyone else have zero desire to go out on new years eve?  i just never have been that into it...sadly.  I do love the L&OSVU marathon though ! ;o)
DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Gummo

Re: new years eve
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 06:28:24 PM »
yes!!!  I was thinking of making a similar post.  I'm going to sit home and watch Wilbur Wants to Kill Himself.  The only thing that makes me feel like a loser about it is talking to everyone I know (well, those that are my age) and hearing about their elaborate plans.

Foot Fetish

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 06:30:08 PM »
does anyone else have zero desire to go out on new years eve?  i just never have been that into it...sadly.  I do love the L&OSVU marathon though ! ;o)

I am getting ready to sign off and get out for the party.

By the way, 2005 is going to suck for Red Sox fans.  Don't expect to win another one for 86 more years.

The Big Unit is coming to the Bronx!  8)

ct_rdr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 06:34:34 PM »
Normally, I love to go out, but I just don't want to this year. I just wanna stay home - going out takes too much work.

BTW- interesting new avatar FF

klasyk gyrl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Chapter 6 of the LRB f'd me up!
    • MSN Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • AOL Instant Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2004, 06:39:25 PM »
ok. 3 reasons why tonight is already sucking ass.
1. i'm the designated driver. can't complain too much cuz i volunteered since i don't usually drink. but with all this hassle so far, girl needs a muthafuckin drink!

2. spent the past two days making over 20 calls to various bars and single girls to make sure about what we're doing.

3. spent my lunch hour driving to a bar to pick up tickets only to be told that they sold out, but could come back later and pay twice as much. bastards!

p.s. i'm still at work. 

>:(
I've finally found someone I can love - a good, clean love... without utensils.

p

• Sr. Citizen
  • "It's like raaiinnn.."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2004, 06:43:13 PM »
Definitely have no desire to go out. I think New Year's is overrated and everything is so extra expensive. I may also have a negative opinion after last years first New Years out and subsequent two day hangover.
I'll prolly work on my thesis for a bit, watch a little tv/rent a movie(any suggestions? I wanted to get the first season of Alias but it's out), and eventually I will turn on my cell phone and wait for some drunken calls from my friends.

"Children? If I have to have they'll make a great holiday party accessory. Oh, they can put coats away and stuff."

klasyk gyrl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Chapter 6 of the LRB f'd me up!
    • MSN Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • AOL Instant Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2004, 06:50:12 PM »
oooh. good idea. i'll ask if they're giving freebies to the DD's. pineapple juice please! well you all enjoy the night! happy new year...  ;D >:( ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
I've finally found someone I can love - a good, clean love... without utensils.

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2004, 07:28:57 PM »
New Year's Eve is going to be tight. Got bottomless pockets for a wild night, and no strings attached.

Gonna sip Whiskey w/my buddy at Webster Hall tonight and let the joy rage.

Happy New Year, people.

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2004, 09:03:11 PM »
Nope. No desire to go out. I just want to stay in with my fiance (!!!!) and ring in the new year together. This will be our first new year's eve without anyone else. I'm really looking forward to it.

I wonder if they'll do anything special on City of Heroes to celebrate? They're pretty good about adding in holiday surprises.