Law School Discussion

WL at GW

midjeep

• View Profile
Re: WL at GW
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »
NO F*ING MAIL AGAIN!!!!!! I walk by the GWU law school everyday from. I think I am just going to go pick up the letter in person.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2004, 03:06:06 PM »
NO F*ING MAIL AGAIN!!!!!! I walk by the GWU law school everyday from. I think I am just going to go pick up the letter in person.

sorry midjeep.  why does the usps hate you?  did you not give them cookies this year?

Gummo

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2004, 03:26:55 PM »
sorry, thalky :(  did you apply ft?

I called and was told a decision was sent out Monday (I applied pt);  expecting a ding.

stupid slow holiday mail.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2004, 03:27:43 PM »
sorry, thalky :(  did you apply ft?

I called and was told a decision was sent out Monday (I applied pt);  expecting a ding.

stupid slow holiday mail.

yeah FT.
I guess they care about GBA or whatever that is ;)

eratfink2

• in a dunk tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2004, 03:32:37 PM »
you live in VA...the mail isn't as screwed up there.....remember the even kept the DC anthrax post office open because they were so incompetent

sorry about the WL....i think you should go over and do a dance for them...they'll be sure to let you in....maybe you should even say "banana" to them.

We give our mail lady at home a tip at christmas time....maybe I shoulda done that at school for good luck!

Mos

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2004, 03:33:18 PM »
am I the only one.
that bites.  I guess they have too many gay Ee's

What are you talking about? Even EEs are rare in law school, let alone gay EEs. So no need to worry, you're still special  ;)

Seriously now. Last year, both GW and GULC took ppl off the WL. With your high LSAT, you will be a very attractive candidate, especially if one of the schools needs to up its LSAT median. Just keep in touch with them and express your interest strongly but politely. I'm sure that they'll take you before they take some straight PoliSci dude. Think positive.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2004, 03:36:38 PM »
am I the only one.
that bites.  I guess they have too many gay Ee's

What are you talking about? Even EEs are rare in law school, let alone gay EEs. So no need to worry, you're still special  ;)

Seriously now. Last year, both GW and GULC took ppl off the WL. With your high LSAT, you will be a very attractive candidate, especially if one of the schools needs to up its LSAT median. Just keep in touch with them and express your interest strongly but politely. I'm sure that they'll take you before they take some straight PoliSci dude. Think positive.

thanks,

eratafink,
what kinda dance... like the cabbage patch?

eratfink2

• in a dunk tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2004, 03:38:56 PM »
do the hippo dance thing from the avatar......nude.....it'll win them over

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2004, 03:40:20 PM »
do the hippo dance thing from the avatar......nude.....it'll win them over

'cause that's their mascot.  I never understood that.

midjeep

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2004, 05:58:07 PM »
you live in VA...the mail isn't as screwed up there.....remember the even kept the DC anthrax post office open because they were so incompetent

sorry about the WL....i think you should go over and do a dance for them...they'll be sure to let you in....maybe you should even say "banana" to them.

We give our mail lady at home a tip at christmas time....maybe I shoulda done that at school for good luck!

Actually I live on Capitol Hill and work in Georgetown. I just walk by GWU when I go to the Foggy Bottom Metro.