Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Free LSAT Practice Test  (Read 1924 times)

kaplan

• View Profile
    • Email
Free LSAT Practice Test
« on: April 27, 2004, 07:57:11 AM »
Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions is hosting a Free LSAT Practice Test all are welcome!

Thursday, April 29th, 2004 @ 6:00

1602 Kings Highway, 3rd floor
Brooklyn, NY 11229

**The event is free, but you must call1-800-KAP-TEST or you can register at www.kaptest.com to register your seat.

Hope to see you there!

nathanielmark

Re: Free LSAT Practice Test
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 11:05:22 AM »
is this guy an idiot?  He doesnt even give the city or state.

shannon1981

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 11:07:39 AM »
is this guy an idiot?  He doesnt even give the city or state.
lol.. i think he might be in nyc.. im from nyc and i think i know where hes talking about.

nathanielmark

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 11:11:40 AM »
kings highway in brooklyn right?

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 11:30:45 AM »
yeah, its brooklyn.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

M2

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 12:02:21 PM »
are we to assume this is 6pm ? or 6am?

I guess 6pm is more reasonable...since most people work...the details would be nice though...lol

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2004, 12:22:07 PM »
yeah, its brooklyn.

The center is located in Midwood, Brooklyn...to get there, take a Brighton Beach bound Q or B express train (the B runs express in Brooklyn, I'm not sure about Manhattan) and get off at the Kings Highway stop. You will be able to see the center from the platform, it is VERY close to the train. I think it's on the corner of Kings Highway and 14th st., but I am not sure. It is on the third floor of the HSBC building, so you will most likely see the HSBC sign and not the Kaplan sign, but they are located in the same building.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to go (I am teaching a class until 5:15 that day), but I think it would be fun to play 'lawschooldiscussion.org challenge' and have a few of us take the test and see who scores highest...

HTH

Chris

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2004, 12:23:18 PM »
yeah, its brooklyn.

The center is located in Midwood, Brooklyn...to get there, take a Brighton Beach bound Q or B express train (the B runs express in Brooklyn, I'm not sure about Manhattan) and get off at the Kings Highway stop. You will be able to see the center from the platform, it is VERY close to the train. I think it's on the corner of Kings Highway and 14th st., but I am not sure. It is on the third floor of the HSBC building, so you will most likely see the HSBC sign and not the Kaplan sign, but they are located in the same building.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to go (I am teaching a class until 5:15 that day), but I think it would be fun to play 'lawschooldiscussion.org challenge' and have a few of us take the test and see who scores highest...

HTH

Chris

dude, youre a masochist.  i would never take the lsats again...unless my balls were on the line. 

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2004, 12:25:01 PM »
dude, youre a masochist.  i would never take the lsats again...unless my balls were on the line. 

This from the guy with the 178...

How could you not like this test? It's interesting and effective...IMHO it is the best standardized test in the US.

Chris

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 12:29:18 PM »

This from the guy with the 178...

How could you not like this test? It's interesting and effective...IMHO it is the best standardized test in the US.

Chris

the games are fun...everything else is torture.  ill do the games section with you guys... ;D