Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Free LSAT Practice Test  (Read 1826 times)

M2

Re: Free LSAT Practice Test
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2004, 02:05:13 PM »
Saying the LSAT is the best standardized test is like saying being put in the rack is the best type of torture....

I think I will be taking this, I just hope its not one that I have already taken...

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2004, 06:16:35 PM »
Saying the LSAT is the best standardized test is like saying being put in the rack is the best type of torture....

I think I will be taking this, I just hope its not one that I have already taken...

Well, there is a chance I may be proctoring this test...so, not only would you get to take a free LSAT, but you would be graced with my presence as well. Lucky you.

Send an email to the address listed for the user Kaplan, and ask Antonella which PrepTest will be administered on Thursday. She may (or may not) be willing to tell you.

Chris

M2

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2004, 10:56:51 AM »
I just spoke with Antonella via email and was told that this exam will NOT be an actual LSAT.
It is a synthetic-simulated practice exam designed by Kaplan!

I thought that Kaplan didn't do this??

I dont think I have any interest in taking a fake LSAT...

younglady

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2004, 03:28:50 PM »
The LSATs used in the actual course are real, but for some reason the free practice test Kaplan gives is Kaplan-made.

It's designed to be as close to a real LSAT as possible, so it might still be worth taking a practice test under test day-like conditions.

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2004, 12:30:26 PM »
BTW, I think I will be proctoring this test...so if you come, remember to say 'hello'. I'd love to chat law school for a bit with some board members.

Chris