Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SUNY Buffalo Application- Book essay  (Read 785 times)

Rachelb1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SUNY Buffalo Application- Book essay
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2005, 09:01:14 PM »
I applied to Buffalo.  I didn't mind their essays, but then again, I love to write!!!

I wrote about a book about what life is like in the "culinary underbelly", or what goes on in the kitchens of fancy restaurants.  The second book I wrote about was a compilation of different authors' spiritual journery.  I wrote two paragraphs on each book.

I visited Buffalo Law and I loved it.  I'd be in-state so the tuition would be a bargain.
qccepted Rutgers-EWR, Touro ($$)
pending, SUNY Buffalo, Hamline, CUNY
W/l      nowhere
denied   Cardozo

othius

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2005, 10:57:41 PM »
othius....are you on the JET Programme?  If so, me too.  I know what you are saying...man, we are getting paid to eat nicely wrapped omiyages and play on the computer...Im not complainin...

MJ- Yes, my wife and I are on the JET programme and live in Shizuoka-ken. And for the record, green tea KitKat's are pretty tasty. I'm also a big fan of green tea ice cream. It takes some getting used to but it's amazing.

Nice fat pay check for doing what? I've taught about 10 lessons in 4 weeks. And the 3rd term is a joke.
Gotta love it. Where you living?

MJ

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2005, 07:29:49 PM »
hey whats up othius...I live in nagasaki...kyushu...yes..nice money and what? you really have classes?  I havent gone to a class in weeks!  Im on the computer filling out law apps etc from 8am till 3:45pm...everyday! and they are paying me!!!  I love green tea everything...do you like green tea soba?  what other schools are you applying to?  sorry if youve posted that info somewhere else already...

America's Next Top Lawyer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Free at last!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2005, 08:49:46 PM »
Bump