Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Letter of continued interest: As an attachment or in the body of the email?  (Read 1201 times)

nola8688

• Sr. Citizen
  • THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL !!!
    • View Profile
Anyone? I am emailing it in the morning and I want it to be flawless of course.
Rise and shine and give off your glory glory!!!

NerdyLaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Loser
    • View Profile
I sent mine in the body and it was received well. I also kept it to the point (3 paragraphs). I figured that noone would want to read another long set of reason of why I want to go to law school.
EE at Rutgers - 3.5/164
There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary and those who don't.

nola8688

• Sr. Citizen
  • THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL !!!
    • View Profile
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure. You know this board is hoppin when you can get a response in 4 minutes.
Rise and shine and give off your glory glory!!!

NerdyLaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Loser
    • View Profile
Hehe... Insomnia is a beautiful thing. And think, in 8 more hours, I'll be at work getting paid to do this  ;D
EE at Rutgers - 3.5/164
There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary and those who don't.

altrnet18

• Heading to Hastings
    • View Profile
Definitely in the body. I think that most schools won't even download any attachments that you send to them for fear of viruses.

NerdyLaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Loser
    • View Profile
That's another good point but I think a better one is laziness and apathy. Why take the time to double click and print?
EE at Rutgers - 3.5/164

camelbx

• 164/2.95
    • View Profile
    • Email
Print it out and mail it post.

E-mail I think appears too lazy.

--

NerdyLaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Loser
    • View Profile
Print it out and mail it post.

E-mail I think appears too lazy.

--

My thinking of going the email route is that given the current date, we can't rely on mail to get there in time to make a difference. After a lot of thought I decided to email. I don't think this appears lazy and I did get a response from the admin director.
EE at Rutgers - 3.5/164

younglady

• View Profile
NJLawGuy, I was going to send an e-mail out to Rutgers tonight. Which e-mail address did you send yours to.

daynee

• Sr. Citizen
  • 2.84/162 University of Richmond 1L - FINALLY!!!
    • View Profile
I sent one of my letters via email (at their suggestion), and then I sent a second one via Priority Mail.  Thought it couldn't hurt to stick out with one of those big cardbord envelopes...
If we do not find anything pleasant, at least we shall find something new.  ~ Voltaire, Candide