Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I am growing old waiting by the mailbox!  (Read 1361 times)

Guy Incognito

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: I am growing old waiting by the mailbox!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2004, 08:12:32 PM »
My femail carrier has been screwing up lately.  I've been getting all kinds of my neighbors mail in my mailbox.  Sometimes I panic and think they must be getting my law school mail.  I've thought about stalking my neighbors mailboxes to see if i've got anything.

Then I calm down and throw their mail away and feel better. 
"It's okay, I saw an episode of Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I got the gist of it" - Lionel Hutz

twarga

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2005, 07:13:30 PM »
I'm a wreck.  No, a train wreck.  This feeling is compounded by the fact that a couple of weeks ago I looked in my "Bulk" mail at Yahoo and saw a letter from Temple and one from William and Mary.  Holy crap!  What else have I been mindlessly deleting?   They were offers of waived application fees, but now I check my bulk mail daily, sifting through the "MILFs with hot bods" and "Britney Speares naked" to see if any acceptance letters are in there.  Like I said, I'm a train wreck.  Choo choo!

sarendipity

• Sr. Citizen
  • My law school roommate
    • AOL Instant Messenger - froggerlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2005, 12:21:25 PM »
Jeflord

Im at University of Mary Washington which is a small liberal arts school. It was the female part of UVA (snicker) until UVA went co-ed, then so did mary wash. Only 3k students though.

I applied all over the freaking country, but don't know what my chances are at any of them.

Florida Coastal, Widener, Catholic,Qunnipiac,Ole Miss, Mercer, UR, Samford, MS College School of Law,WVU,UB,Hofstra, Gonzaga,  Penn State, GMU, Texas Wesleyan

I'm not a "name whore" like alot on LSD. I want to practice elder law, not exactly as competitive as corporate hehe.
I am a certified pharmacy technician, so I have spent several years involved with elder issues especially medicare/medicaid.

I go back to school tmw because I am a resident assistant so I think I will be able to check my mail by Wednesday if not tmw. Depends on how I am feeling too. I just had surgery on the 28th and am still moving pretty slowly.

Best of luck in the admissions process. Let me know how things go for you!
"Remember what I said about finding a meaningful life . . . Devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning . . . You notice there's nothing in there about a salary."   ~ Morrie Schwartz