Being a suga-daddy/suga-momma...

lauralynne

• '02 PSU Alum
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LangelK
    • View Profile
    • Email
Being a suga-daddy/suga-momma...
« on: December 29, 2004, 06:17:43 PM »
How do y'all feel about it?  I'm thinking I'm going to be the suga-momma for a stay at home dad.  I don't know how I feel quite yet...

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
Re: Being a suga-daddy/suga-momma...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 06:19:05 PM »
I'm cool with it.
but I'm single and don't have a boyfriend right now... so I guess my opinion is moot.

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 06:22:12 PM »
How do y'all feel about it?  I'm thinking I'm going to be the suga-momma for a stay at home dad.  I don't know how I feel quite yet...

i wouldnt mind doing that some day if he cooks and cleans and babysits  ;)  it beats my being stuck at home, imo.

p

• "It's like raaiinnn.."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 06:23:22 PM »
In my current disgruntled view of life and love. I see myself with a boy toy or pool boy, whatever you wanna call a relationship of a older woman with a younger man and she's got the money.
If I don't get into law school, my plan b is to find a suga daddy... Hey fellas, I don't want kids either! Just pretty shoes  :-*

Seriously though, it may sound horrible, but I don't think I could be with a guy that didn't make around the same amount of money as me IF he wasn't super ambitious or trying to make something incredible happen.
reason 132 why I will end up alone ;)

lshopeful

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2004, 06:35:52 PM »

Can I ask you an honest question? What do you look like? Are you hot? Can you do better? If he's really good looking and you're not, then maybe fair exchange.

A.J

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2004, 07:18:07 PM »
This is an awesome thread except its backward. :P  I heartily approve of stay at home and have babies kinda girls.  I guess the other thing is fine too except men dont know how to do anything.

HTH

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2004, 08:02:47 PM »
I have never heard of such a thing. There is no real corollary to a female goldigger just like there are very few girls that care ONLY about looks.

klasyk gyrl

• Chapter 6 of the LRB f'd me up!
    • MSN Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • AOL Instant Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2004, 01:30:18 AM »
i could sleep with an unattractive guy if he had a great personality and humor, but i couldn't do it if the only great quality about him was his bank account.  :-\ i was actually trying to sound like a good person, but somehow it seems a bit slutty now.  :P

A.J

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2004, 01:39:23 AM »
I could sleep with a frickin bulldozer if it loved me.

HTFUCKINH

klasyk gyrl

• Chapter 6 of the LRB f'd me up!
    • MSN Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • AOL Instant Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - klasykgyrl
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2004, 01:41:35 AM »
bulldozer sex doesn't seem quite as hot as monkey sex or pirate sex. but go for it.  :P