Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Top Schools for Good Beer?  (Read 7492 times)

lshopeful

Re: Top Schools for Good Beer?
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2004, 11:46:30 AM »
Ah yes, I love Ann Arbor ... I wonn't be able to get in there for law school.

Maybe if you'd spend more time improving your mind, and less time intoxicating yourself with beer, you could have gotten into Michigan. Enjoy your poison, hope it takes your minds off your sad lives.

ilsox7

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2004, 11:46:39 AM »
He's a troll...this happened yesterday on another thread.

Another thing about beer...and I am dead serious: most people do not realize how important drinking is to building good work relationships.  When I was on assignment in NC, we'd work from 7:30 to 7:30 every day and then 3 days a week at least go to dinner and the bar til 1 or 2 AM.  We talked shop the whole time and that was where I got the best feedback and where we came up with ideas for new projects.  It was also where we dreamed over firing most of the people at the plant  ;D

lshopeful

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2004, 11:47:30 AM »

I'd rather have a lawyer who'd had a couple beers than one who I was afraid of...

LOL! WELL YOUR OPPONENT WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE YOU TO HAVE A LAWYER WHO DRINKS AND WHO THEY'RE NOT AFRAID OF. ROTFLMAO

Jumboshrimps

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2004, 11:51:13 AM »
Ah yes, I love Ann Arbor ... I wonn't be able to get in there for law school.

Maybe if you'd spend more time improving your mind, and less time intoxicating yourself with beer, you could have gotten into Michigan. Enjoy your poison, hope it takes your minds off your sad lives.

OK... who let the little kid in the room?

Isn't he CUTE!

lshopeful

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2004, 12:00:35 PM »
Another thing about beer...and I am dead serious: most people do not realize how important drinking is to building good work relationships.  When I was on assignment in NC, we'd work from 7:30 to 7:30 every day and then 3 days a week at least go to dinner and the bar til 1 or 2 AM.  We talked shop the whole time and that was where I got the best feedback and where we came up with ideas for new projects.  It was also where we dreamed over firing most of the people at the plant  ;D

That just shows what a f'd up organization that was. Your best meetings were over four hours of beer? You think thats a good idea? Listen you despicable low life, that is not how top notch business work. That is now how the upper crust of management work. So DON'T go corrupting the minds if impressionable young law school students with your filth. "Dead serious" my ass, more like dead stupid. Drunkards need to spread their disease like the filthy cancers they are.

russian_concussion

• Sr. Citizen
  • Highjacker Extraordinaire
    • AOL Instant Messenger - agradon
    • View Profile
    • Get a Free IPod
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2004, 12:01:19 PM »

That just shows what a f'd up organization that was. Your best meetings were over four hours of beer? You think thats a good idea? Listen you despicable low life, that is not how top notch business work. That is now how the upper crust of management work. So DON'T go corrupting the minds if impressionable young law school students with your filth. What a despicable low life. "Dead serious" my ass, more like dead stupid. Drunkards need to spread their disease like the filthy cancers they are.

Haha
161/3.53 (in CS, not that it matters)
Going to: Brooklyn 08/19

ilsox7

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2004, 12:01:53 PM »
I actually worked at the largest corporate in the world and with high level people.  Haha.  Bye!

lshopeful

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2004, 12:02:45 PM »
I actually worked at the largest corporate in the world and with high level people.  Haha.  Bye!

"Worked." I'm glad they got their sh*t together and cleaned house.

buster

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2004, 12:03:54 PM »
you continue to impress me with your daringly subversive ideas and sparkling powers of expression

That just shows what a f'd up organization that was. Your best meetings were over four hours of beer? You think thats a good idea? Listen you despicable low life, that is not how top notch business work. That is now how the upper crust of management work. So DON'T go corrupting the minds if impressionable young law school students with your filth. "Dead serious" my ass, more like dead stupid. Drunkards need to spread their disease like the filthy cancers they are.

Oneof2

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2004, 12:10:01 PM »
Pete's Brewing Co in Texas makes some nice brews!