Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Santa Clara  (Read 1522 times)

thechoson

Santa Clara
« on: April 26, 2004, 08:34:51 PM »
Hmm.. judging by some people on this board and lawschoolnumbers.com, it seems like they are finally sending out another wave of decisions.  Hopefully I get in and get some money, so it can add to my confusion

Jan

• View Profile
Re: Santa Clara
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 09:12:44 PM »
  During thier information session they said they give money to their top 20% (I think).  I didn't get anything unfortunately.  They said that it is easier to get money after the first year.  Anyways...good luck  :)  (I totally understand how confusing it all is...I can't decide either!)

thechoson

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 09:25:49 PM »
Hey Jan, wanna give me your impressions on Santa Clara?  The only reason I am considering it is because it's in probably the best place to live in the country

habeas_dorkus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 09:28:37 PM »
Silicon Valley is the best place to live in the country? I gotta respectfully disagree there. Or did you mean the Bay Area in general?

thechoson

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2004, 09:30:26 PM »
Bay Area

thechoson

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 09:31:04 PM »
Anyways, that would still be my opinion, so I respectfully wouldn't care if you respectfully disagree.  hehe

habeas_dorkus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2004, 09:31:11 PM »
Gotcha.

thechoson

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2004, 09:36:02 PM »
Hey dorkus, hope you didn't take that the wrong way, I was being a smart ass

habeas_dorkus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2004, 09:43:15 PM »
No offense taken. I certainly don't think that some random, anonymous person questioning your opinion on the quality of a particular city would be enough to make you change that opinion.

SirenSCF

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2004, 09:09:43 PM »
No really what are peoples impressions of the Santa Clara area?  If someone visited there could you tell us your impression of the campus and the students etc.  I have to decide where i want to go (for now Pepperdine is the other choice) and i'm not going to be able to go and visit any of them!  I've only been to LA.