Wow, sounds like you had a lot on your hands at the time. I am in the same boat as you, 2.9/146. I am going to retake in February, and if I do poorly, I am going to study for 6 more months and then retake and apply for 2006. Have you thought about retaking the test in Feb, and applying to schools that take the higher LSAT? I don't know what schools you want to apply to, but if you can't retake in Feb, at least try applying to some tier 3 and tier 4 for 2005. You could maybe explain your GPA in an addendum as well. If you don't get into the school of your choice, get some work experience, study for the LSAT, and re-apply for 2006. Good luck!
Is it possible for you to wait a year, re-take the LSAT, as well as take some more classes to help out your gpa? Maybe even at a JC? If you were to do that, there's a very good chance that you could bump up your gpa above the 3.0+ threshold, which would improve your chances considerably, I would imagine.
Page created in 0.196 seconds with 18 queries.