Law School Discussion

This Blows!

midjeep

• View Profile
This Blows!
« on: December 27, 2004, 09:56:34 PM »
Not only am I not getting accepted (second time applying after 13 rejects last year), the one school I have a shot at (4th tier) still hasn't requested my LSAC report after over a month since my application. Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I have been around for a while giving advice, suggestions, comments to many on this board, and they are getting in to law school! I mean how pathetic am I? Here I am looking at these acceptances threads and see people that I have given a suggestion or clarification and they are getting accepted like it's nothing. What is worse is that I know what schools I am rejected at based on these reports from others regarding their acceptances. I wish schools would just send out the rejections as they come and not hold off on the letters. They all accept students in batches first, and then send out the rejections together letting you know that you are rejected before you even receive the envelope. I need to stop viewing these threads, but work is slow and law school is only on mind every 10 minutes (plus it doesn't help that I work in a large law firm). I get the feeling that the only laws I get to study are Murphey's.

Re: This Blows!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 10:15:22 PM »
You're gold.  Keep the faith and all will be well.

bradzwest

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2004, 10:24:41 PM »
Best avatar on the site is going to law school...no doubt.  Good luck!

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2004, 12:02:15 AM »
i think that if you applied to that many schools and didnt get accepted to any of them, then you are applying to the wrong schools. Stop wasting your time and money and send in an app to a "safety" school of your choice.

Cooley (also 4th tier) is free to apply to and is located in my wonderful home state of MI. You better like snow though, and the cold, or you will be miserable here.