Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: why persians (iranians) are not URMs  (Read 12083 times)

the scientist

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: why persians (iranians) are not URMs
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2005, 01:28:25 AM »
I understand where LS is coming from. Any sort of stereotype or assumption about a group of people, especially if you belong to that group, is very insulting. I think Marti is a cool person, but her comment came out wrong. IF some random person on here said all so cal Latina women had child bearing hips, she would probably take offense.

I don't see why stereotypes are so bad. For one, I embrace and practice most of the stereotypes that people have about Russians. I love vodka and snow, I'll readily admit that russian women are unatractive etc.

What makes you think Russian Women are unattractive..i find some  of them very attractive :) and no im not Russian.

Leshy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ken is my idol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2006, 09:24:34 PM »
I don't see why stereotypes are so bad. For one, I embrace and practice most of the stereotypes that people have about Russians. I love vodka and snow, I'll readily admit that russian women are unatractive etc.

What makes you think Russian Women are unattractive..i find some  of them very attractive :) and no im not Russian.

Maria Sharapova is gorgeous... Russian girls in general aren't bad... its those damn Persians that are ugly.....

Sgee44

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sgee44
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 27, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »

Maria Sharapova is gorgeous... Russian girls in general aren't bad... its those damn Persians that are ugly.....

I beg to differ!   >:(

Persian women happen to be some of the most beautiful women in the world.  Clearly you have no real taste
LSAT: 171
G.P.A.: 3.3

dmc7a

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 27, 2006, 01:32:26 PM »

[/quote]

Persian women happen to be some of the most beautiful women in the world.  Clearly you have no real taste
[/quote]

I second that.

Leshy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ken is my idol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 27, 2006, 02:52:51 PM »
I was being sarcastic.  I'm Persian myself.  I don't know about the whole "some of the most beautiful women in the world" thing, but there are definitely some cute ones.

Sgee44

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 27, 2006, 07:52:55 PM »
I was being sarcastic.  I'm Persian myself.  I don't know about the whole "some of the most beautiful women in the world" thing, but there are definitely some cute ones.

You're forgiven . . .and yes, some of the most beautiful women in the world

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2006, 07:54:58 PM »

Agreed. Persian girls are usually GORGEOUS!

Leshy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ken is my idol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2006, 10:57:30 PM »

Yes, but what about those Persian guys... aren't they so gorgeous too?   :D  ;)

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 27, 2006, 11:25:49 PM »

Haha! Not so much. ;) j/k

Sgee44

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 28, 2006, 03:06:23 AM »

Hmmm . . .I'd say they're attractive, but the sad part is that they know it.  That is what kills it.