« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 09:04:24 PM »
160 - hoped for higher, but I can live with it. :-\

IndyEntrepreneur

• 3.94 / 168
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - indy_entrepreneur
    • View Profile
Re: Non-Trad Dec. LSAT call-out
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2005, 09:33:53 PM »
168.  My highest practice test was 170, so I was quite pleased!

InVinoVeritas

• Fine! I shall also fix zee hobo suit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NVinoVeritasChi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2005, 10:59:18 PM »
173, right in the middle of my pratice test range.

WitterUin4

• How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2005, 01:50:32 AM »
Y'all are impressive! Even the folks who didn't think they did so well.

WOMBAT

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2005, 03:52:36 PM »
"Excuse me, yes, comin' through, oh, pardon me, I didn't mean to, uh, oh yeah, I'll pay for that."

(sound of glass breaking as Wombat drags a 148 through the room)

;D

I was practicing at around 155ish. Guess I choked. I was shooting for 160 with a bottom of 155.

I am going to see what kind of responses I get before I make any decisions. I still believe that I will be accepted into my reaches. If not, I have a plan. And if that fails I will probably retest this summer.

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2005, 10:08:54 AM »
Considering that I decided to apply to law school on 11/15/04, and signed up for the Dec 4th LSAT on 11/19, and did a total of 5 practice tests, I am incredibly pleased with my 162! Funny thing - it's the same exact score I got 1998 (but better percentile.)

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2005, 08:58:59 AM »
I'm only halfway through submitting my apps.  Tailoring the PS to each school is so time-consuming!

How are the rest of you doing?

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2005, 10:58:56 AM »
I'm only halfway through submitting my apps.  Tailoring the PS to each school is so time-consuming!

How are the rest of you doing?

My one lonely app (UConn) was complete last week. I blame LSAC for losing one of my transcripts and then one of my LORs, so both had to be resent.

Now it's just wait and see.

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2005, 11:16:11 AM »
Highway-

Just one school?  I'm applying to 11-14, sent in 6 so far.  I'm about to give up!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Good luck!

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2005, 06:29:24 AM »
Highway-

Just one school?  I'm applying to 11-14, sent in 6 so far.  I'm about to give up!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Good luck!

I am keeping my day job and going PT evenings. There are only two choices that are within a reasonable commute, but one is a tier 1 and the other a tier 4. I know it wouldn't matter as much in my case (with my WE and background) as to which school I went to, but I decided that if I was going to work FT and put myself through all of this (I also have a family with two small kids), I was going to do it right. Tier 1, or nothing at all (also, the tier 4 is about an hour commute each way, which is stretching it).

I'm just interested in going to law school for my own personal satisfaction anyway. I don't have a desperate need to be a lawyer. By the time I would graduate, I'll probably be making more money at my current job than I could as a practicing lawyer, so I may not even jump head on into a legal career. Having a good legal background would help me in my current position, though, so it would not be wasted. Besides, I'm really a professional student at heart. I love going to school and learning challenging things. If I didn't have to ever work again (ie: won the lottery), I'd just go to school forever.

So, yes, only one application. If I get in, good. If I don't...well, at least I won't die knowing that I never gave it a shot. Also, my numbers are fairly decent, and I've gotten a ton of offers to other schools (even a T2) with scholarship money, so at the very least, I'm happy with the knowledge that I could get into a law school.

Jeff