Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT Prep #36  (Read 1352 times)

nathanielmark

LSAT Prep #36
« on: April 25, 2004, 11:00:45 AM »
Im off to take it around high noon. going to take all 4 sections straight with no break. will post back my results later in the day.  whenever someone else takes this test, we can start discussing it.

wish me luck.

nathanielmark

Re: LSAT Prep #36
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2004, 04:36:32 PM »
Well, i just lost my whole post with analysis and everything.  im definitely not gonna do that again unless someone asks me specifics. Next time i will do it in notepad first.

ill just say overall i found the RC section to be much harder then what i am used to and wasnt even able to finish it.  games was awkward but i did ok, i thought one of the games was a bear though.  3rd section of the test was LR and i clearly missed a couple because i was getting worn out and was shell shocked from the RC section and had trouble maintaining my best concentration. I did much better on the RC section then what i thought, even though i barely read and definitely did not fully comprehend one of the passages. 
if you want to discuss specific games, questions, passages let me know...

Score 167 Raw 86

1: 25/26 (LR)
2: 22/26 (RC)
3: 21/26 (LR)
4: 18/23 (AG)

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2004, 05:53:46 PM »
Well, i just lost my whole post with analysis and everything.  im definitely not gonna do that again unless someone asks me specifics. Next time i will do it in notepad first.

That sucks when you get timed out...it's a good idea to highlight your text and copy it when you write long posts, so you can easily paste the text in the event you get timed out.

Chris

jgruber

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2004, 05:54:44 PM »
Isn't there a setting on your profile to specify the time out period?

nathanielmark

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2004, 06:40:35 PM »
im really not sure what happened.  i wasnt logged out but i timed out.  either way, i should have copied my stuff first.