Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Only 7 sundays left before test  (Read 1229 times)

nathanielmark

Only 7 sundays left before test
« on: April 24, 2004, 05:49:16 PM »
I am going to start most likely tommorow taking the latest tests.  i want to get in as many full-length tests as possible and can only do that on sundays. 

i will be taking 1 of the most recent 14 tests each sunday, and will take the rest by timed sections thruought the week.  i will post a thread for each test and share my score with breakdown by section. 

anyone who wants to join in.  you are welcome...

SUFIS

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Only 7 sundays left before test
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 07:48:34 PM »
i will be taking 1 of the most recent 14 tests each sunday, and will take the rest by timed sections thruought the week

I have nailed down every "Thursday" as the day to torture myself .. Sundays are just too cute to subject yourself to self-imposed cruelty.

jgruber

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2004, 06:23:36 PM »
I've never thought of Sundays as cute.  A new perspective.

M2

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2004, 06:53:36 PM »
I prefer to torture myself daily or at least every other day....must maintain a steady level

nathanielmark

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2004, 08:06:11 PM »
M2, you are taking full-length tests every other day?  Im hoping 7 full-length will be enough when coupled with timed sections 4 other days a week.

M2

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2004, 08:21:43 PM »
I am taking one every other day but you have to understand that I have  lot of free time right now and I am having a lot of trouble with the games....

I graduate in about 2 weeks and already have all of my work finished for 2/4 classes. I basically only have two finals to study for (one of which will be easy). On top of all this my EARLIEST class is at 1pm.

I may start taking full tests less and working more on games.

But it has definitely been paying off, as my scores have been improving, and I am very comfortable with the test right now ( have taken 9 so far).

M2