Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: String em' up  (Read 1098 times)

OSUHopeful

• View Profile
String em' up
« on: April 23, 2004, 04:21:08 PM »
Here I am at work, supposed to be studing for the LSAT and I can't get away from this board.  I need to blame someone...Yalee will do I suppose

nathanielmark

Re: String em' up
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 04:24:31 PM »
YOu study for the LSAT at work?  even i havent figured out how to pull that one off yet.

OSUHopeful

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 04:28:01 PM »
I work for the government!!! No, really its all thanks to voice mail and a director that could give a *&^% what I'm doing as long as he doesn't here from commisioners

ocelatl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2004, 05:18:56 PM »
Nice to see my tax dollars at work!  ;)

I work for the government!!! No, really its all thanks to voice mail and a director that could give a *&^% what I'm doing as long as he doesn't here from commisioners
"Freedom without opportunity is the Devil's gift." - Noam Chomsky

Meltdown

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2004, 07:26:14 PM »

It's sad that you are so cavalier about admitting that. I guess the idea of "public servant" is that the public should serve you.

Ah, @#!* me. I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

OSUHopeful

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 12:54:43 PM »
Hey guys, I was half or more kidding....I am actually quite cognizant of tax payers money. and I still put in more than the 40 hours a week that I actually get paid for. I have worked more than 70 hours on several occasions just recently, without ovetime.  I thought I would get some type of response like that, but I guess my humor didn't show through to well. It was totaly tongue in cheek  But, in my position it does comes and go, and somedays nobody is looking to move their company to Ohio...so I study.  I thought I had better clear that up.  Inthe end my boss doesn't care because I perform, bottom line.  I'll be careful in the future to post something that might upset people...but its good to see that people do care about tax payers money anyway.

Meltdown

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2004, 01:01:20 PM »
Hey, I didn't mean to roast you. Like I said, I was not in a great mood yesterday. Regardless, thanks for putting that up. I'm glad to know you are conscientious and actually care about what people think. Thanks.

jgruber

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 01:02:26 PM »
Don't tell me about taxpayers money?  I've paid more and wasted more than you guys will see in a lifetime.    :D