Hotties in Law School?

chooster99

• 3.53 GPA UC Irvine/161 LSAT...headed for Loyola
    • AOL Instant Messenger - chooster99
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hotties in Law School?
« on: April 22, 2004, 09:47:30 AM »
Any hotties besides us LSD-ers??  Not like I want to date a fellow law student, but it might be nice to have a drunken tumble in the sack.  ;D

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: Hotties in Law School?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 09:55:01 AM »
it shouldnt matter in law school...

with all the time you spend studying, i bet even a hole in the wall starts looking nice after a while.

jgruber

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 09:57:02 AM »
As a long time hottie, I resent that remark.   ;D

chooster99

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 10:03:42 AM »
Dsong, I think you need to show us the positive version of your photo.  You look like one hot Kimchi eater!  ;)

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 10:06:34 AM »
I don't know. I went to one Open House in DC. The ladies were looking pretty nice. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not going to study every single second. You have to at least take Saturday or Sunday off. I'm going to hit the books without a doubt, but I need balance. I'm not looking to work in some mega-firm anyway. The way some of these people talk, I'm sensing burn out by summer time or utter depression. 8)

thechoson

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 10:22:31 AM »
Ok.  General rule of thumb.  You want hotties, go to a law school that has a parent institution.  More girls walking around, there's bound to be some hotties around.  Now, based on my personal experiences, let me recommend UCLA.  The women here are so fine.Arizona State wasn't bad either.  Now see, the thing about ASU is that Phoenix is so hot all the time, which means skimpy clothing.  Now that's good

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2004, 10:23:32 AM »
Dsong, I think you need to show us the positive version of your photo.  You look like one hot Kimchi eater!  ;)

yes, i do eat hot kimchee.  love it going down...hate it coming out.

chooster99

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2004, 10:25:59 AM »
As a general rule, the percentage of good looking guys will be the same as the percentage of good looking girls, correct?  I didn't really look at the girls at UCLA, but the guys were butt fugly.  I'm sure you're the exception, Choson.   8)

thechoson

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2004, 10:30:38 AM »
Yea, the guys here aren't much.  The best thing here is selection.  Girls of all colors, creeds, clothing styles, nerds, slackers, hackers, etc...

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2004, 01:01:05 PM »
Same with USC...OOOHH YEAAAA!!!
Thats what sucks about Loyola; the campus is removed from the undergrad. makes it less appealing.