Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Whittier Campus  (Read 1985 times)

rudy

• View Profile
Whittier Campus
« on: April 21, 2004, 11:14:48 PM »
Is anyone familiar with the Whittier campus and surrounding area? Is is separate from the main college campus?

thechoson

Re: Whittier Campus
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 12:04:46 AM »
Yes, it is separate.  Whittier is in Costa Mesa, and I think the main campus is in Whittier.

tier4bound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 12:19:40 AM »
Does it have the same facilities as the campus such as a cafeteria or stuff like that?

Any info would be much appreciated?

Thanks.

thechoson

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 12:21:50 AM »
The law school is physically very small, kind of structured like a high school. Facilities are very clean and new and pleasant looking.  They have one small cafeteria and a weak excuse of a recreational room.

GA_Kristi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whittier Law School Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 07:21:42 AM »
Rudy, there are a couple more of us that are looking at Whittier.  Come join the yahoo group.  Maybe if we get some more people on there we'll figure out some more about the school!  :)  Also, I'm going next weekend and will tell you all about it when I get back.  Where are you from?  Are you definitely going to Whittier?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhittierLawSchool
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." - Vince Lombardi