Law School Discussion

A warning to the newbies

Re: A warning to the newbies
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2004, 03:49:49 PM »

Your last comment is especially pathetic.  Note that I dont intend to neglect acknowleging that the entire post was pathetic and overdrawn.

HTH

Whatever.  I really dont care what you decide to acknowledge or not.  The fact still remains that you shouldn't have been so bold as to set out and attack me.

My goal here has been nothing less than to do my part in making LSD a quality place to congregate and discuss matters with like-minded individuals.  There are some who come here intending to disrupt that community, though. 

There was no reason for you to outright undermine what I had suggested, and the viability of my suggestion has been revealed in the admin's recent decision to implement a similar plan.

So, continue away with your personal attacks and insults against me.  It really is all you have left.  But be aware that your record shows that you will likely be incorrect in anything that you try to throw at me.

A.J

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2004, 03:53:35 PM »
Here is the thing Hurley, you're too sensitive because I never "attacked" you.  I am not the only person to have hinted at how annoying you have become lately.

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,17800.0.html

HTH

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2004, 03:59:22 PM »
Ok, then.  Excuse me for suggesting that the following comment was not insulting:

"Those f-ing rules and regulations posts you keep making arent going to amount to sh*t Hurley"

That is some pretty strong language.  Perhaps it was intended to be supportive of what I've said in some way.

You are correct that there have been a few people who have commented on my suggestions.  I am not alone in having these concerns though.  Many members here see a tremendous amount of short-term and long-term potential in a community like LSD.  However, the development of this community is being bogged by problematic members who are a nuissance. 

I would think that anyone who shares these values would not have attacked a perfectly sound suggestion in the way that you did.  Perhaps a more repectful, orderly, and professional LSD forum is a threat to you somehow?  I really don't know.  But my point here is that your comment turned out to be dead wrong, and it should at least be somewhat revealing that a few of the ideas I have suggested are quite feasible and possible.

A.J

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2004, 04:02:14 PM »
Ok, then.  Excuse me for suggesting that the following comment was not insulting:

"Those f-ing rules and regulations posts you keep making arent going to amount to sh*t Hurley"

That was a joke Hurley.  I was obviously playing off of Downy's comment.  You recall that you took offense before I revised, dont you?  Perhaps I should have tacked a smiley onto the "with all DUE respect" part to make it more apparent.

Soon to be Ivy

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2004, 04:02:59 PM »
In case you don't know, Ruskiegirl is downy's whore.

That is some pretty strong language.  Perhaps it was intended to be supportive of what I've said in some way.

You are correct that there have been a few people who have commented on my suggestions.  I am not alone in having these concerns though.  Many members here see a tremendous amount of short-term and long-term potential in a community like LSD.  However, the development of this community is being bogged by problematic members who are a nuissance. 

I would think that anyone who shares these values would not have attacked a perfectly sound suggestion in the way that you did.  Perhaps a more repectful, orderly, and professional LSD forum is a threat to you somehow?  I really don't know.  But my point here is that your comment turned out to be dead wrong, and it should at least be somewhat revealing that a few of the ideas I have suggested are quite feasible and possible.

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2004, 04:40:01 PM »

That was a joke Hurley.  I was obviously playing off of Downy's comment.  You recall that you took offense before I revised, dont you?  Perhaps I should have tacked a smiley onto the "with all DUE respect" part to make it more apparent.

That's cool.  No hard feelings then.  I apologize for having misunderstood you. 

Would you agree then that certain changes might need to be made for LSD to be a bit more safe, secure, and productive for the pre-law members?

Soon to be Ivy

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2004, 04:41:15 PM »
One of the BIGGEST and most noticable changes should be removing DOWNY & his helpers.

That's cool.  No hard feelings then.  I apologize for having misunderstood you. 

Would you agree then that certain changes might need to be made for LSD to be a bit more safe, secure, and productive for the pre-law members?

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2004, 12:52:39 AM »
ruskie is correct, there are only a select few memebers who i would feel comfortable sending my ps to.

inla

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2005, 01:05:01 PM »
So what did you do? Did she/he change her statement?

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2005, 01:43:34 AM »
LOL at what this topic has become ;D

Do something more productive then spew about plagiarism on personal statements you haven't even sent to anyone.

Adieus putains.