Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: JMLS Is Screwing With My Head  (Read 678 times)

A_guy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
JMLS Is Screwing With My Head
« on: December 15, 2004, 10:10:17 PM »
so i applied to john marshall law school for jan. admission.  turned in my application october 15.  they extended their deadline until nov 1.  anyway i haven't heard anythign from them.  i have been callign weekly.  called monday and they said "application complete but no decision."

well today i checked my email and for some reason checked the junk folder.  there was an email that said...

"Greetings.  We have not yet received your registration form and fee.  Please let me know what your enrollment plans are as soon as possible.  If we do not hear from you within the next 5 days, we will assume that you wish to cancel your acceptance."

Its from the assistant dean of admissions and student affairs.  I checked their website and this person works there and it is from the email that is listed under his name.

Now, i don't know if i'm in or not.  I haven't received a letter or call or anything.  I emailed him back and told him the situation.  I will call tomorrow.

just thought it was weird.

future1l

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: JMLS Is Screwing With My Head
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 11:56:56 PM »
That is really weird. Good luck. I applied to JMLS for fall 05. I visited over the summer. I could handle going to LS at JMLS... If you did get accepted for Jan. are you going to go?
McGeorge Class of 2008

A_guy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: JMLS Is Screwing With My Head
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 10:06:26 AM »
its a possibility.  if i go i could stay in chicago, keep my job, and go part-time.  it is actually a tie between depaul and JMLS.