Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Interview!! Help!!  (Read 2088 times)

legalkitty

• Sr. Citizen
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my cat!
    • View Profile
Re: Interview!! Help!!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2005, 05:43:50 PM »
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to thank you all for your comments about my interview. Even though now I am obsessing about each and every moment and whether I could have done better, I think it went really well. I had the Director of Admissions interview me, and she basically implied that she would give me a good evaluation. I am not getting my hopes up, but I am glad it ended up being a positive experience. Again, thanks all! ;D
Attending: Widener PA!!
http://www.aldf.org

Southern Gentleman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2005, 01:24:54 AM »
Thats great, Legalkitty! :D

I've read a lot of your posts in the past. You seem to have a really unusual situation/background as well as unusual interests (animal law).

I hope it works out at Pace, but I am sure it will somewhere for you. You stand out from the pack (if you'll excuse the pun) and you're surely not barking up the wrong tree (LOL - This is fun) by applying to LS!

Let us know how it turns out & good luck ;D
In: Jones
Hold: n/a
Rejected: n/a
Applied: Jones, Tulsa, Widener

jim411

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2005, 08:22:16 AM »
Best of Luck to you LegalKitty.  I may see you at Pace depending on my results.  When I interviewed they mentioned that February was when they would have a decision.  I was hoping that it would be sooner.  Did they indicate to you when they would come out with a decision? 

jim411

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2005, 08:54:30 AM »
One other thing, Legalkitty.  Always follow up interview with a thank you letter.  It shows that you were interested and also is the professional thing to do after the interview. 

legalkitty

• Sr. Citizen
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2005, 10:57:07 AM »
Thank you everyone! You have all been so supportive; I wish you were the admissions committee!!

As for Pace, she told me that the files are reviewed by at least two faculty, and that the turnaround time would be about 2-3 weeks.

Again, thank you everyone. You really give me hope that I might actually be admitted somewhere. Best of luck to you! ;D
Attending: Widener PA!!
http://www.aldf.org