Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Canadian law schools suck ...  (Read 5200 times)

jurist

• View Profile
Re: Canadian law schools suck ...
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 12:57:20 PM »
Matthew_24_24, you clearly have some issues with anger management and agression. I suggest you seek professional counselling as soon as possible. If you are to become a lawyer with those issues, you will not meet the bar requirements of any province, seriously. Get some help you boor.

Cheeks, I can understand what it feels like to be confronted with unfriendly staff - I do admit that it can completely skew your opinions on the whole school. Good luck to you. (Just goes to show how a little explanation clears up everything!)

Matthew_24_24

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2004, 01:30:39 PM »
IF YOU THINK THAT'S AGGRESSION...YOU ARE IN DEEP SH IT SLUT BECAUSE I WAS UNDERESTIMATING WHAT I WOULD DO TO YOU.  I'D PROBABLY SLIT YOUR THROAT AND DRAIN YOUR BODY OF BLOOD KOSHER STYLE

MATT

Matthew_24_24

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2004, 01:31:56 PM »
I HONESTLY SPENT THE LAST 10 MINUTES DAYDREAMING OF GOUGING YOUR EYES OUT WITH A PENCIL

mATT

jurist

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2004, 02:06:57 PM »
It's clear to me and hopefully the other board members too that you are a very disturbed individual. It truly is scary what people will say on an internet chat board that has no repercussions to temper their statements. Whatever reasons you have for needing to vent like this, I'm glad you've found an outlet to release your tension. Otherwise, our world would be far worse off than it already is. Wow. I'll just leave it at that.

To the other board members, I'm curious if I should report this to someone? Please speak up!!

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2004, 02:13:46 PM »
Matthew24_24 is not the most high-minded member of our community. But, he does speak his mind. I'll give him that much. Honesty, if you feel threatened report it to the authorities of this board. But, also don't take his aggression personally.

Matthew_24_24

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2004, 02:18:16 PM »
Don't forget that I would have no problems finding out what school you attend, wait until you are in the library, come up behind you and club you with a tire iron.  After knocking you out, beating you to DEATH. Not to the hospital, but literally until your brains were leaking on the floor. 

BEST TIME TO SHUT UP NOW PAL

Matt

Matthew_24_24

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2004, 02:20:56 PM »
Haha net violence is fun.

matt

jurist

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2004, 02:24:07 PM »
Anyone else care to comment on this guy? What's with him?

Matthew_24_24

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2004, 02:29:12 PM »
Dont worry dude i already MSGED THE MODERATORS online to have you REMOVED FOR YOUR THREATS OF REPORTING DEATH THREATS.

THAT IS NOT ALLOWED HERE YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP BEING SUCH A f-ing female private part.

HAHA EZ
GG
NT
$

mATT

Praetor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Proud Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2004, 02:32:40 PM »
Ya, I agree about that. The application process is ridiculous and Osgoode should be shot for having that extra essay. In any case, I hope you get into a T14 Cheeks.

Jurist, just ignore Matt. He has issues, good guy and really smart, but Matt has issues...