Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: accepted: washington and lee!  (Read 2861 times)

sarona

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.72/166
    • View Profile
accepted: washington and lee!
« on: December 13, 2004, 11:43:02 AM »
wow, i feel so validated! got the letter in the mail today - invited me to apply for honors scholarship... :D hopefully that means everyone will start hearing soon!

buster

Re: accepted: washington and lee!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 11:45:33 AM »
congrats sarona! :)

Scout

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 11:47:31 AM »
Congrats!! When was it dated and how close are you? Now I'm really anxious!!
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bamamegs

Attending: Alabama
Accepted: GWU, Washington & Lee, William & Mary, Alabama, UC-Boulder
Waitlist: UVA
Denied: GULC, Duke, Harvard
Pending:UNC

brothernads

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 11:49:05 AM »
Congratulations! Good to know they've started sending decisions...now I just have to worry about why they haven't responded to emails asking if my file was complete, esp. since they said they'd send one automatically when it was.

sarona

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.72/166
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 11:50:34 AM »
it was dated december 10th of all dates!  see my mail didn't come on friday ( not sure if we just didn't have any or if it really didn't come) and i was out of town all weekend, so i just checked my mail for the first time - but the post mark was december 10th. i live in nc, so not too too far from w&l.

thanks everybody! i'm really surprised, last year i think on lsn they didn't start telling people until january!

sarona

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.72/166
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2004, 11:51:35 AM »
Congratulations! Good to know they've started sending decisions...now I just have to worry about why they haven't responded to emails asking if my file was complete, esp. since they said they'd send one automatically when it was.

they never told me i was complete! i got the email you're talking about where they're like "we've received your file blah blah we'll tell you when it's complete" but they never did, i never worried about it because i didn't think they started until january. so yours is probably complete too!

brothernads

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2004, 11:54:57 AM »
they never told me i was complete! i got the email you're talking about where they're like "we've received your file blah blah we'll tell you when it's complete" but they never did, i never worried about it because i didn't think they started until january. so yours is probably complete too!

OK, thanks!

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2004, 11:55:29 AM »
awesome sarona...

...enjoy the happy letter.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2004, 11:57:38 AM »
Congratulations indeed!  W+L is an excellent school.  I really like it's small class size and high clerk placement rate.  I'm really hoping they let me in... they give out a lot of financial aid from what I hear, and are way more affordable than most schools (especially private ones).  Plus, they're only a four hour drive away from where my dad lives, so I could go home more often.  I hope I get that letter!

ZAP

dubris

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2004, 12:04:51 PM »
Congrats! Nice that they also invivted you for the honor scholarship!

EDIT: Hey, me too!. I left work early just to check. This board is severly affecting my productivity  :D