Law School Discussion

In at Toledo

In at Toledo
« on: December 13, 2004, 08:13:29 AM »
In at Toledo with full tuition for all three years. Very cool.

waxman

• 3.54 / 160
    • View Profile
Re: In at Toledo
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 02:27:22 PM »
Congrats!

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 02:19:33 PM »
Are you planning on going? I received my letter this week with the same offer, and I am seriously considering going.

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 06:00:24 PM »
In at Toledo with full tuition for all three years. Very cool.

Congrats. What are your numbers?

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 12:06:51 PM »
Pamela:

Congratulations. The scholarship is certainly a generous offer that's hard to turn down. Despite the scholarship, I've decided to go to OSU, based on employment prospects and professional contacts here. Where else are you considering?

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2005, 04:28:06 PM »
Pamela:

Congratulations. The scholarship is certainly a generous offer that's hard to turn down. Despite the scholarship, I've decided to go to OSU, based on employment prospects and professional contacts here. Where else are you considering?

It really depends on whether I am offered money at the other schools I've applied to.  Others with my numbers have been offered 50% tuition at Baylor. I'm not sure that I'd take that, but I guess it would seem stupid not to.  After I have heard back from everywhere and have received all the scholarship information I am going to get, I will really have to research employment percentages and salary and cost of living a lot more. 
Congratulations to you, too!