Law School Discussion

Anyone else worry about outliers? (#22 june 1997...not good for me)

M2

I took a test two days ago and scored my highest score yet... and then I took one today and scored the same as my first time (test #22 June 1997)

So if I do well I worry that its just a freak accident...and if I do poorly I worry that this is how I will do on the exam... i just cant win...

Does anyone here think that some tests are simply harder than others?
Anyone else find #22 to be exceptionally difficult?

In the LR sections a lot of the ones i missed are of the type where you know its either one or the other, but just cant decide...

nathanielmark

Re: Anyone else worry about outliers? (#22 june 1997...not good for me)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 07:05:15 PM »
I actually thought October 98 was a real shitter.  that was actually the one i took, ironically enough.  i got a 165 when i took it for real.  when i took it in practice i got a 164 on it, and had gotten 168-169 on the previous couple of tests.  let me check the June 97 and will get back to you to see how i did.

M2

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 09:44:43 PM »
Its ok no need...actually im really tired today and I think that may have had somethign to do with it.
I guess i was just looking for an excuse, but really i need to jsut get going...

nathanielmark

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 07:32:54 AM »
I got a 164 on this one also (june 97) def not my best performance.  i did very well on the LRs though, but got a measley 11 on the games.