Poll

Who will be Trump's Apprentice?

Kelly
 19 (76%)
Jen
 6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: December 22, 2004, 01:18:29 PM

Author Topic: Apprentice 2: The Final Two  (Read 4246 times)

Casper

• Sr. Citizen
  • Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
Re: Apprentice 2: The Final Two
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2004, 07:17:42 PM »
Being live on national tv is different than being in a boardroom doing a presentation.  Especially, when that camera with those lights blaring at your face.  I think it only made it worst, when regis started making fun of the fact that he couldnt come up with words to speak. 

Drawing dead, serving 25 to life.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Apprentice 2: The Final Two
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2004, 07:35:26 PM »
Being live on national tv is different than being in a boardroom doing a presentation.  Especially, when that camera with those lights blaring at your face.  I think it only made it worst, when regis started making fun of the fact that he couldnt come up with words to speak. 

as a high up member of the trump organization (and a sub for george a few times), you'd think he'd have gotten used to public speaking and being on camera before last night.  i'm not saying i would have done a better job, but then i'm not a senior member of an org, i wasn't a guest-sidekick, and i wasn't a member of the audience.  i'm sure the people they talked to were given advance notice that they'd be asked about their feelings, so they had time to prepare.

anyway, i thought bill was incredibly articulate.  kelly's boss said some really really nice things.  if my LORs were like that, i bet i'd get into all my reachiest schools.  jennifer's boss was positive and everything, but i expected him to come up with something better, as an attorney.  you'd think his argument skills would be awesome and he'd come up with an amazing defense of jennifer.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?