Poll

Who will be Trump's Apprentice?

Kelly
 19 (76%)
Jen
 6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: December 22, 2004, 01:18:29 PM

Author Topic: Apprentice 2: The Final Two  (Read 4661 times)

kccole

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Apprentice 2: The Final Two
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2004, 09:51:29 PM »
Jen should just get up and leave now and end the humiliation..This is F*cked!
Get Right, or get Left!!!!

HURLEY- L.S.D.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2004, 10:38:16 PM »
Wait...  Are you watching it nearer to the east coast?  It has just started where I am.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2004, 10:41:22 PM »
omg NOBODY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!  i live in cali.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

kristay

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2004, 10:46:07 PM »
LOL.  Well, judging from kccole's comments... :P

I just realized that this thing is going to be three hours long, not two like I'd originally thought.

kccole

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2004, 10:53:26 PM »
Sorry, I forgot about you west coast people!
Get Right, or get Left!!!!

Elaine

• "Sweet fancy Moses"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2004, 11:03:14 PM »
OMG, won't give it away but just need to say the show was entirely tooooooooooooo long and I even missed the 1st half hour. I live on the west coast but am in central time zone this week - not used to shows coming on an hour earlier.

HURLEY- L.S.D.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2004, 02:15:57 AM »
Good show.  I enjoyed it.  I agree that it was much too long though.

There was also the mysterious omission of Jen C.'s getting fired, even though Regis announced that it would be addressed.  Was it cut out of the non-live airings? 

For those of you who don't know, Jen C. was the one who made the commend about the "Old, fat, Jewish ladies".  Jen worked for a large real estate company in New York City that really boasted about one of their employees being on the show.  Jen was subsequently fired for this comment by her "real world employer" after Trump fired her on the show.

Regis announced that it would be shown after the commercials, but it seems that they cut it out or didn't address it at all. 

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2004, 02:41:36 AM »
hmm... i didn't hear regis say anything about it.  but i think we might have pre-emptively started fast-forwarding sometimes to get through the whole damn thing.  agree that it was WAY too long.  the part where they asked random audience members for their thoughts was retarded, and i had NO CLUE what the woman was saying.  she was trying to set up a dichotomy because sales and companies?  they're not opposites!

anyway.  i guess hawaii might not have watched it yet?  we'll keep mum until tomorrow?  or i could change the topic to warn of a spoiler if anyone wants to discuss (the OP can also change the topic by clicking on his first post to "modify" and adding something like "WARNING: SPOILER" to the current subject line).  i'm off to bed soon anyway, so i'll join discussion tomorrow.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2004, 07:29:40 AM »
Man...that was really brutal on Jen last night.  So harsh.  And I enjoyed every damn minute of it because I hate her.

Thank the powers that be that Kelly won, and not that her.

Elaine

• "Sweet fancy Moses"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2004, 09:01:13 AM »
It was like they couldn't think up enough to fill the 3 hours. Do you really think that Trump was that undecided? The whole thing about them changing the order and doing things that were unplanned because he was so undecided seemed so contrived.

I believe they did talk about the Jen C. firing on the live broadcast. At that point I was paying too much attention but they did talk about it and she said that she doesn't have a mean or prejudice bone in her body (I find this hard to believe) and everyone has said something they wish they could take back.

Was it just me or does it look like for the next season they took a departure from selecting the contestants based on appearance as well background? Seemed like this season they picked people just as much on looks as qualifications. I thought the group over all was not as good  as the 1st season (based personality, professionalism, and integrity not necessarily education though). The only two in this group that I thought had a chance after the first 4 weeks was Kelly and Kevin. I still think Kevin was the better person but I understood their concerns about his experience and direction.