Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Central Information Submissions: Making LSD a better place! :)  (Read 3865 times)

A.J

Re: Central Information Submissions: Making LSD a better place! :)
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2004, 10:05:38 PM »
Oh Hurely, I forgot about him.  I think he's in his lab working out the details of his new plan to make LSD friendly, safe and financially viable.

HURLEY- L.S.D.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2004, 12:24:17 AM »
Oh Hurely, I forgot about him.  I think he's in his lab working out the details of his new plan to make LSD friendly, safe and financially viable.

LOL.  Well, it doesn't exactly require a lab.  If the Administrator here doesn't want to take my advice, then that is up to him.  There is great potential to put some money back into his pocket, and to also run a solid forum, but if he's not into it then it is his forum to run in the grand scope of things.

I speak from the perspective of having run some online businesses and I know the value and potential that an online community has.  There will always be those who try to ruin though, or take lightly the fact that real people are behind the words of each post.  I have a few ideas on making LSD an even better place to congregate, and my ideas have been forged by what I have read other members complain about.

There are some extreemely bright and talented people on this site, and grouping them all together on a forum that is conducive to open dialogue and administrated well would be a great path to embark upon.  However, I see several of the brightest and best leaving LSD at the hands of those who are reckless and rude.  This is disappointing, but it can be fixed with good administration.

Some here may think that this is rather trivial and unnecessary, but whenever you have thousands of people congregating somewhere online there is a strong potential to both build connections and build an entrepreneurial opportunity.   

HURLEY- L.S.D.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2004, 12:24:47 AM »
It is good to see that the admin is leaning in this direction:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,15702.0.html

Yale

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2004, 03:59:02 PM »
First thing first- get RID of trolls like downy who hide behind a computer all day.