Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In at Wake Forest  (Read 1643 times)

AuburnChick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: In at Wake Forest
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2004, 10:26:39 PM »
i applied to wake as my reach, so i wont be really disappointed if im rejected (although an acceptance would be pretty incredible)...that said, be brutally honest with me...

do you think wake will accept anybody below a 160? ( i noticed on LSN lowest acceptance reported so far around 162)

i applied mid october and i havent heard anything (this is actually good news to me since it makes me think i wasnt flat out rejected..maybe held for a little consideration??)
158, 3.3
Accepted: Samford, South Texas, Georgia State
priority waitlist (as of July 17th, still no "sorry you're rejected" courtesy call..jerks!): U Richmond
Rejected: U Houston, Emory, Wake

ATTENDING-SAMFORD!

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2004, 11:19:55 PM »
I'm actually  not sure.

I don't specifically remember what their numbers are, only that it was a target school for me.  I want to say that lsac and chiashu put me at about 70% likelihood of acceptance based on numbers alone.

Sorry I can't be of any help, but good luck on your apps!  Here's to hoping that they like the "soft" aspects of your application!

Hoos HWJ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2004, 11:47:38 PM »
Auburn, I think 158 lines up pretty well for Waitlist at Wake, based on their numbers last year. If you have strong "soft" portions of your application then I think you have a good shot with a 3.3. And I'm in the same boat, haven't heard anything yet so I'm taking that as a good sign! We'll see in January or February... :)

AuburnChick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2004, 11:50:06 PM »
Good Luck to us  ;D
158, 3.3
Accepted: Samford, South Texas, Georgia State
priority waitlist (as of July 17th, still no "sorry you're rejected" courtesy call..jerks!): U Richmond
Rejected: U Houston, Emory, Wake

ATTENDING-SAMFORD!

BIG H2001

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2004, 10:17:39 AM »
Last year's sats, accrding to their website

160-165
3.15-3.6

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2004, 10:28:03 AM »
Aww, someone from Wake called and left me a message congratulating me on being accepted and left a number to call if I had any questions.

That makes me feel warm and fuzzy.  :)