Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: another report question  (Read 672 times)

prospect

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I'll charm you yet..."
    • View Profile
another report question
« on: December 10, 2004, 02:30:16 PM »
6 schools requested reports.  Some say "LSAC" and "First Time Report" for Type & Status, while others don't have any specifications.  LSAC has sent all the ones that specify, none of the ones that don't.  What's the story?

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: another report question
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 04:06:02 AM »
the specification gets added AFTER the report is sent.  it shows what report was sent.  first time report means it has GPA and LSAT and whatever transcripts were in at the time and whatever LORs were in at the time.  if you then submit another LOR, another report will pop up, and it'll be LOR2, for example.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

prospect

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 12:06:19 PM »
Maybe I am missing something, I mean, I think I'm missing something, b/c Penn was the first school to request 12/9, but still no report type or status populated, and no report sent.  Other schools have requested and have been sent reports since then.  Maybe this is another question altogether...

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 03:03:57 AM »
call SALSAC?!  i've had toom cuh to drink; tdon't undersatnd the wquesiton anymore.  sory.q
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

IrishGuyJay

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 08:54:37 AM »
Maybe I am missing something, I mean, I think I'm missing something, b/c Penn was the first school to request 12/9, but still no report type or status populated, and no report sent.  Other schools have requested and have been sent reports since then.  Maybe this is another question altogether...

I am having the same exact problem.  My other six reports have been sent but UPenn shows nothing.  I think most schools receive the reports electronically, but UPenn only accepts them by mail??  That's my theory because I emailed LSAC and got this response:

"Electronic reports have been generated. However, we have identified a problem with the release of the printed report and a correction is being worked on."

prospect

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 09:56:26 AM »
I talked to LSAC yesterday evening.  There's a problem with all of Penn's requests that they are working on.  That's all they could tell me.