Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ACCEPTED: GW!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2123 times)

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
Re: ACCEPTED: GW!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2004, 11:36:26 AM »
Yeah, I think I need to get over it and stop thinking that maybe "they can't send all the emails at once".  like it'll be here in a few minutes.

Congrats again to everyone - exciting, and clearly well-deserved!   :)

For those of us still waiting :), it looks like everyone who's in so far had great (auto-admit) numbers/indices, and also all had their apps in well before November.  Who knows how long it'll be before the next round of e-mails, but my fingers are crossed for us all!
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
Re: ACCEPTED: GW!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2004, 11:39:10 AM »
Congratulations, although with your impressive stats it shouldn't come as a shock.  Is GW your top choice or are you still waiting to hear back from other schools?

sarona

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.72/166
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2004, 11:42:12 AM »
haha everyone has said that to me.. but really my stats aren't THAT top for getting into GW - not my lsat/gpa anyway. there was still a good 30% or more chance that i wouldn't get in.  i'm one of the lowest to have been accepted so far.  hoping that means my ps and stuff were good hehe. :)

and yeah gw has been my #1 choice the whole time, their environmental program is just phenomenal... the only other place i might go is uva, but i'm definitely expecting not to get in there hehe :)

thanks and congrats to everyone!!!! :D

NYKnicks

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2004, 11:46:01 AM »
Looking good guys, congratulations!

jaxon

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2004, 11:48:10 AM »
I think if you are around the 70% you will get into most schools unless your app is crappy in other ways. PS that rubs the wrong way, etc.

haha everyone has said that to me.. but really my stats aren't THAT top for getting into GW - not my lsat/gpa anyway. there was still a good 30% or more chance that i wouldn't get in.  i'm one of the lowest to have been accepted so far.  hoping that means my ps and stuff were good hehe. :)

and yeah gw has been my #1 choice the whole time, their environmental program is just phenomenal... the only other place i might go is uva, but i'm definitely expecting not to get in there hehe :)

jaxon

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2004, 11:49:12 AM »
I think if you are around the 70% you will get into most schools unless your app is crappy in other ways. PS that rubs the wrong way, etc.

shortckt

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rambling Wreck
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2004, 11:52:53 AM »
Congrats to Sarona and daj!

SuperMoni

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2004, 11:56:23 AM »
Congratulations to everyone that's heard!  And a special congrats to Sarona for getting in to (what might be) her favorite school!!!  Hooray for the Environment!

sarona

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.72/166
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2004, 12:10:21 PM »
the way i figured it, that 30% had to come from somewhere, and this year it would be even harder to get in - i don't take ANYTHING for granted and just assume i'm a sure shot for it.

that way you'll never be disappointed, only pleasantly surprised! :D :)

sarona

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.72/166
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2004, 12:11:31 PM »
Congratulations to everyone that's heard!  And a special congrats to Sarona for getting in to (what might be) her favorite school!!!  Hooray for the Environment!

thank you!!!!!! :D and yes, hooray for the environment!!! :D